Chapter 44

Joyce Pov (Chris mom)
I'm getting ready for court business, apparently that white bitch Billie wanna take custody of my child?! Gurl please, I never liked her white ass anyway!, you know how it is, if a black girl dates a white guy, her daddy is gonna be mad. His daddy is a bitch, but I'm sure is mad. It wasn't even the fact that she's white ( yes the fuck it is), it was the fact that she's emo or goth. She's too dark for me ugh, I don't know what Chris saw in her. But I need my grandchild, because that's the only thing I have of him. I want to see his blue eyes and cute little smile. And I don't want that crazy bitch around my child, she's gonna drug it for some shit. She's as guilty as Chris was, I taught Chris better than that. It was his daddy who used to be like that, I found out about his cases right after we had him.

"What's the case today?", the judge asked as he put his glasses on. "I want to get custody of my child, and to sue the Browns for raping my child and traumatizing it and for almost raping me", she said so whitely. "Gurl you ain't getting my grandchild, and ain't nobody raped your child", I said so sassy as I played with my nails. "Yes he did and you know it", she said as she looked my way. "Hey!, one at a time!", he yelled. "Sorry your honor", we both said in unison "Do you have any proof of any of that?", he asked. "Well he did tell me that he did it", she replied. "Ma'am we live in a society where kids say their gonna rape someone or somebody is raping them as an joke", he added. "Exactly", i said as I continued to play with my nails. "Nobody asked you to speak Joyce", he said strongly. "My bad", I said as I looked at him.

"I get that, but I do have footage your honor", she replied. "I'd like to see the footage", he said as he intertwined his fingers. "Ok, here you go", she said as he took a laptop out and played a few clips

Billie Pov
I was in court with Chris's mom, and she couldn't be stop being a bitch. I just want to get custody of my child and hopefully some money, even though I'm already rich. Chris is dead but he deserves some payback somehow, if he was alive, he would have a lot of jail time. After this case, I'm gonna go into the audience to see if Q is going to jail or not. There no doubt, that he isn't going, he literally killed Gawa. I don't think I could handle being without him, he was my everything and always be my everything.

"That's definitely rape right there", he said frowning. "Well the Brown family owes you a million dollars and you get the custody", he said. "The court is adjourned!!", he yelled as he hit the thing. I'd didn't expect it be this easy, I thought he would want to here from his mom. But I was grateful, I just smirked at her and she just gave me a death stare. "But your honor-", she said but got cut off. "The court is adjourned!, next case", he said as he hit the thing once again and fixed himself. I waked in the audience to see if he would be going to jail or not, and Chris did the same. She probably only did so because she wanted to laugh at my pain when he goes to jail. She really hates me for no reason, was it because I'm white?! I don't know but whatever it was , she should have an solid reason. I just thought as I looked at her.

"Hey, lets arrange phone numbers so I'll get to see my grandchild", she said as she handed me her phone. "Sure", I said as I put my number in and gave her mine. Q walked to where I was at and we just waited.

to be continued.......what's gonna happen next?! find out next time on Disney channel