Chapter 21

Q Pov
I've been bored lately and was trying to see if I can hang out with a couple of friends, I wanted to be around Billie but I don't wanna start nothing. Her house is not that far from where I stay, the baby should be mine.

I'd decided to go check on her and see if she wanted to hang. *knock knock*, I knocked on the door as I arrived, patiently waiting for the door to open. "What are doing here Q", she said opening the door. "I came to see you", I said licking my lips and looking up her up and down, she just looked at me and smiled. "Well right now isn't a good time", she said, "Right now isn't a good time for what?", he said walking towards us. "Nigga why tf is you here?!", he yelled.

"Nun ya business cuz", I said, "Get the fuck out,or we'll really have some problems", he said. "What you gonna do bitch?!", I said annoyed. "Q, baby please don't do this right now", she said, but then she was in shock because she realized what she just said. "Baby?!, Oh so this is what has been going on?", he said. "Yep, I came to claim what was rightfully mine", I said. "Nigga you can take her, but you ain't taking my son", he said. "Nigga I don't give a fuck about your son!", I said. "Good, why don't you grab your shit and leave with your washed up rapper", he said walking away. "You know what?, let me help you with that", he said running up the stairs.

"No chris!", she said running after him. "Well let me let you in the house", he said making a way for me. "Thanks man", I said, "No problem, you can have a seat", he said. "No thanks, I'll be leaving soon. "Move!!, here take your shit!", he said throwing all her clothes all over the living room floor. "Chris stop!!", she said trying to stop him. I decided to pick up the clothes and help her out. "Babe, I got you, just get your stuff", I said. "Shut your bitch ass up", he said looking at me fiercely. "You keep taking shit but don't do nothing", I said.

"I don't got time to argue with a bitch like you, just hurry up and help her with her shit, I'm outta here", he said walking out the house. I just looked at him angrily as he walked past me. "Ight baby, let me help you out", I said bringing stuff to the car. "Bruce, can you help put the stuff in the car?", she said walking outside. "Yes, Ms Eilish", he said, getting the stuff.

We eventually finished packing everything. "Billie, whats wrong?", I said looking at her and then back at the road. "Nothing, is just I can't believe this is really happening", she said. "What do you mean?", I said, "I have a child with a abuser and I'm about to leave him with his dad, not knowing if he's gonna treat him right or not", she said. "If you want we can go get him, or go to court to see who gets full custody", I said. "Yeah, let's go to court", she said as she smiled and it slowly faded away. "It's something else isn't it?", i said, she gave me this look. "What is it babe?", I said.

"I just don't want to deal with that again, promise that you'd wouldn't do that to me or cheat", she said. "I'm sorry for cheating for the first time and I promise that it won't happen again and I won't lay my hands on you", I said. "Ok", she said looking at her phone, "You know what, I'm going back", I said. "Why?!", she said. "I'm not about to let him get away with that shit", I said, looking to see how I can take a u-turn. "No baby leave it alone, I don't want no problems", she said. "Baby, I'm not about to let him get away with that shit, he's wrong for that", I said.

"Yeah, but you was wrong for hitting Star too", she said staring at me. "I know you didn't just take it there, that was an accident and I would never do that to you", I said looking at her. "Baby, watch out!!!", she said looking at the road. "Oh shit", I said looking back at the road and trying to pull the car together. "But anyway baby promise you won't do nothing", she said. "Promise", I said.

Well that's it cuz, I'm I'll try to do more chapters and shut this week, my lazy ass could've made some stories and Idk when I'm posting on insta.