Chapter 31

Q Pov
"Oh hey, Nikita, do you know where Billie?", I said realizing who it was. "I know where she is, but I'm definitely not telling you where she is", she said as she hold on to the bars tighter. "Tell me now or I'll burn Mr Teddy bear!!!", I yelled trying to threaten her. "His name is Ronald and fine!!!, damn I can't believe you still remember him", she yelled but then became calm. "Yeah, he was your imaginary "boyfriend", that you would never let anyone touch or anything", I said using two fingers from each hand. "Yeah and he was a better boyfriend than you could ever be, we was really close huh", she said smiling.

"Whatever your the one broke up with me when we was kids, and our relationship broke ever since you betrayed me for Chris", I said leaning and looking around and pointing at me and her. "Yeah sorry about that, but anyway Chris brought her in that direction but I don't know where exactly he went, their probably fucking right now for all I care", she said looking behind her. "Oh he ain't about to fuck my girl, thanks for the info", I said running in the direction she told me to go, I can't believe I was really believing her. "He's really dumb, Chris and Billie went in the elevator and is probably in the top floor, if he's smart enough he'll come right back or take the stairs", she thought. "I'm not a little girl no more, I found out a way to get over Ronald", she also thought.

Denzel Pov
"Ight, I'm next!", i said opening the door. "Ahhhh!!", i said as I fell to the ground. "Bro, what the fuck", I groaned. "Oh hey, Billie", I said getting up and running to her. "Hey, why are you here?", she said softly. "Oh to get you outta here obviously", I said, "Ok, let me get you outta this cage", I said trying to open the lock, i ended up cracking the code. "Thanks, now you can have fun", she said getting out and pushing me in. "Billie!, what the fuck is you doing?!", I yelled trying to shake the cage open. "Oh please don't call me that, but see ya later", she said and then turned into Nikita. "Nikita!!, what the fuck?!, how did you do that shit?!, but get me outta here please?!", I yelled trying to reach her. "You seem fine", she said as she turned around and continued to walk away.

*5 minutes later*

"Ok!, fine I'll go next!", he said falling down to the ground. "Hey Blud, get me outta here!!", I suggested as I raised my head. "Bruh, how the fuck did you get in there?!", he said running to me. "It was Nikita!!, she pretended to be Billie but then turned to her true self", I said as I tried to explain him what happened. "What?!, did you hit a blunt earlier or are you capping?!", he yelled at me as he looked confused. "No I'm serious, I've seen it with my whole eyes, I think Q fell for it too, but he's probably looking for the real Billie now", I said looking around. "Your capping!!", he said laughing.

"No I'm not!!", I exclaimed. "Yes, you are you literally lied about farting in the car earlier!!!", he yelled. "Ok, first of all that was Renzell not Denzel and I'm telling the actual truth this time", I said pointing at him. "So you admit lying about the fart?", he said smiling. "Ok I admit I farted, but I'm not lying this time, I've seen it with my own eyes, you can ask Q, he came here first, his objective is to get Billie right", I said slapping my thigh. "Ok I'll ask him later to see if your capping or not, but you'd you get in there?", he said waiting for an response. "She-she pushed me in here", I said gulping. "Ha!, you really let her push ya!, what a wimp!", he said laughing.

"Ok, hurry up and get me outta here please", I said looking at him.

to be continued