Chapter 46

two days later/ it's gonna have a sad ending sorry.

Billie Pov
It was my day off, no interviews, shows, music, nothing. I had planned to hang out with Q, but apparently he was in jail. Just thinking of it, made me want to cry. All I hoped it that, he wouldn't stay there for too long. He's the reason that I haven't been depressed for awhile, and I don't want to lose that feeling. I was at our condo, and I was eating some guacamole and bread, while watching the office. *Knock Knock* I wonder who it was, I wasn't in the mood for company right now. "Hey babe!", he said all excited, as he smiled at me, it was Q who was at our door, fucking Q. "Oh my god!, I miss you!", i said as I pulled him into a hug. "This is my nigga rocky, you should already know who he is", he said as he introduced me to ASAP. "Hey, how are you?", I said as I let go of Q and hugged him.

"Good, how about you?", he said as he licked his lips, damn he was so fine, Billie your mans is right FUCKING THERE. "I'm good thanks, how rude of me, come inside", I said as I walked in the house. "Well I'm gonna go change", I said as I was in a robe and went upstairs.

Q Pov
"Are you going to ask her?", he said as he used gestures. "I don't know man, I don't wanna rush things, we've only been dating for a few months", I said as I scratched my head. "I thought you said you guys we're dating for an year?", he said confused. "Yeah, but then we broke up then got back together so it's like everything restarted", I said as I explained. "Right, but if you add that up it's like almost 2 years, you guys knew each other and dated for awhile, so it wouldn't be rushing things", he explained. "And I'm sure she'll say yes, don't be nervous", he said as he looked up and waited for Billie to come.

"Well sit down man, and enjoy the show and watch", I said as I pointed to the couch and smiled. "Ok jhit, do your thing", he said as he smiled and sat down with his legs crossed. "I'm done!", Billie yelled as she ran downstairs, we just stared at her as she came. "So, what do you want to do today?", she said as she pecked my lips, ASAP just watched. "Can I ask you something first?", I said, as I hold a ring box behind my back. "Sure, what is it?", she said outta curiosity. "Will you marry me Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell?", i said as I went on one knee and folded my lips. "And his said the full name and shit!", ASAP yelled as he was geeked. "Nigga shut up, so whatchu day baby?", I said smiling, a tear went down her cheek.

"I'd thought you never ask, of course I'll marry you", she said as she wiped the tears of her face. "That's what I wanna hear", I said as I got up and put the ring on her finger. "That's my nigga!!", ASAP yelled in excitement, we just both laughed, and shared a kiss.

to be continued......their engaged folks, but will it last?!