Chapter 9

Q Pov
I really don't want Billie to know about this, I feel like she's gonna find out anyway because girls are like FBI agents. I love her too much and I'm just gonna try to act like I usually do because she already on to something. The whole crew knows about my hookups with other girls and I told them to keep quiet about it. Hopefully they do, I just feel like Nikita might spill the beans tho. Girls are always watching out for other girls. So the crew decided to hang out today, but hopefully the bell twins doesn't come because they talk to much I don't want Billie to know that I cheated. I mean I feel like she's gonna know either way but I just wanna act like nothing wrong just for now.

Billie Pov
I finally got the chance to hang out with my friends since I came back from tour. I'm sure they they have a lot to tell me, maybe one of them can tell me what's wrong with Q. Nikita might be able to tell me what's wrong, I get along with her more than the others. It might be because we're both girls but either way, I'm glad that we get along well. So whole crew has decided to head to a vegan restaurant because I'm vegan and Nikita is also and they actually like vegan food even if they're not vegan. I decided to drive my matte black Dodge Challenger and I have Q in the passenger seat and he still hasn't told me what's wrong. "Babe, please tell em what's wrong, you're not acting like yourself", I said. "I'm actually like myself babe, I'm fine", he said looking guilty. "Well, ok baby but I'm here for anything, you know that right?", I said. "I know that baby, you that I'm here too", he said strongly. "I love you so much, don't worry about me, I'm good", he said smirking.

Nikita Pov
We get to the restaurant, I want to tell Billie so badly what's wrong with Q. Everyone knows that he cheated on her except her, I don't think I can hold it anymore, she despot know. She has been trying to see what is wrong with him for the longest and she has been nothing but supportive. We order our food and everything has been kinda awkward lately, after this we were thinking about to go to a theme park or just go to this place where we just race. We have a bunch of fun and we laugh here and there.

Q Pov
Everything is going so well, Billie has been asking a lot of what is wrong with me and shit. I've been trying my best to hide that, I cheated on her if she found out it would break her heart. I need to make sure she'll never find out about it.

Oh please it's about to get interesting