Chapter 8

Q Pov
It's been a month since Billie moved in with me, I kinda feel bad because her parents hates her now. I know we have an illegal relationship and her parents didn't agree to it, but I just love her so much. I fucked up tho, the days that I didn't get to see her like when she was on tour I actually cheated on her. Multiple times actually, I was just horny and drunk and I didn't pay attention to what I was doing. I love her so much, hopefully she doesn't find out about this. Those girls didn't mean anything to me at all. Since she moved in, I've been acting a little different because of it and I think she noticed.

Billie Pov
Since I moved in with Q he has been acting weird lately, I'm gonna get to the bottom of it. "Hey babe, you've been acting really weird lately, what wrong?", I said. "What do you mean?, I'm fine", he said looking at me nervously the way he looked like he was hiding something. I'm gonna ask Nikita and Gawa to see if they know something. "Hey, Gawa", I texted him. "Hey, wassup", he texted back. "Um Q has been acting strange lately, do you know y?", I replied. "Um no, not at all, I'll check on him to see what it is", he replied back.

Gawa Pov
Billie texted me saying Q has been acting strange lately. I think I might know why, but I just couldn't tell Billie just because of her feelings and I like them together. Me, Q, Prince and Nigel went to the club a lot especially when Billie was on tour. We usually hang out with Billie but she's underaged she can go to a minor club but we're not about to go there. But when we went out clubbing I saw Q cheating with a few girls and they were pretty hot but like he's dating Billie. I don't know for sure if that's why he's acting strange because he usually acts himself when he's around me and the crew. We just can't let Billie found out his hookups.

Bye bitch