Chapter 49

Quanesha Pov
I pretended to go where he lead me, but instead once they went to the kitchen. They really couldn't see what I was doing, so I went upstairs and tried to find their room. I heard some noise upstairs, so Billie must've been awake. There's some tea that I needed to tell her, and when she goes off on Q, I'll just take their child. (She gots the wrong idea) I've always wanted a child with Q, but I never got pregnant, I don't thing I could even get pregnant. So instead, I'm just gonna take their child and claim it's mine. That's the only way I can get a child of his, was gonna try to get him to sleep with me. But that was already hard enough, he's way too loyal, I don't know what he sees in Billie ugh.

I met Rocky in a bar, I always thought he was handsome, he's like my celebrity crush. I got him easily, like the usual and then boom he's mine. Once I found out, that he's friends with Q, that's made it even better, now I have a chance for revenge. He promised me so many things, and hasn't gave me shit since. I slowly opened the door and saw just the baby sleeping, Billie must've been in the bathroom. "Who are you and what are you doing here?!", she yelled. "Q didn't I tell you not to l-", she yelled but got cut of by me. "Wait!, I'm sorry for disrespectful and not knowing personal things", I said as I used my hands. "I just needed to tell you something that I think you deserve to know", I said very quickly.

"What is it?", she said as she sized me. "It's about Q", I added. "Q?!, do you know him?", she asked confused. "He was my boyfriend and let's just say we had sex and I-", I said as I got cut off. "Pregnant?!, you're fucking pregnant huh?!, if so why don't you go tell that bitch Q downstairs that, and maybe you'll get child support", she said leading me out the room. "Thanks for your time", I said as I looked back and smiled. "Yeah whatever, good day", she said as she licked me out the room and slammed the door. The baby wasn't awake surprisingly, she seemed pretty mad, my plan worked, I'll take the baby later, hehe.

"What the fuck was that noise?!", Q said as he got out of his seat. "Where's Quanesha?", Rocky adder. "Bro, if she did some shit, I swear I'm gonna oooh", he said as he ran up to me. "Do what?", I said as I smirked. "What was that?", he added. "I was just talking to Billie and she seemed pretty mad", I said smirking as I looked up. "Bro get the fuck out my house man!!, I know you told her some shit!!!", he said as he got upstairs. "What the fuck did you do?!", Rocky said as he walked to me. "I told her the truth, and she's gotta face it", I said as my arms and legs were crossed. "Well Q, spilled a lot of tea about you and we're done bitch", he said pissed off. "Ok then", I said as I shrugged. "Well leave them", he added

"Fine", I said as I gathered my belongings and walked out the front door, I sat on their porch as I waited for an Uber. I'm planning on stealing their kid, later on today.

to be continued