Chapter 38

Gully Pov
"Billie!!, are you ok?!!", I said as I ran through the door. "Oh shit", I said as I looked up to her getting choked by Nigel's tentacle, what the fuck. "Gully, help me", she said like those people that smoke on those smoke ads. "Gotchu", i said I climbed the tentacle, that he was choking Billie with. "Here you go", I said as I removed the tentacle, and shocked Nigel with my lighting powers. "Thanks", she said as she jumped off. "Your welcome, ahhh!", I said as I got caught into once of his tentacles. "Haha, gotchu now, OW!", he said as he groaned in pain from the shock and let me go.

"Your not getting away with murder Nigel", I said jumping from the ground to his face. "I like my squid fried!!", i said as I used my powers on him, he seemed dead, but I decided to hit him a little more, just in case. "Well, lets go see if they need help", I said as I ran through the door. "Wait!, shouldn't we find out how to get out of here first?!", Billie added. "There's little an elevator and they might need help", I said pointing over there. "Your right", she said pouting as she looked at the ground. "You see?!, I felt like they'd break the elevator sooner!", Billie added as we arrived, where everyone else at.

"Ok, how about some of us stay to help out and the others find somewhere out of here", I suggested. "When was you the boss?!", Kang said as he pointed at me. "Shut up!, that's a great idea Leo, how about me you and Kang stay while everyone else goes?!", she said slapping Kang's arm. "That's a great idea, well let's get right to it!!!", I yelled.

Lil Xan Pov
"Guys!, go after Dr and them two, I'll handle this bitch", I said exhaling my blunt. "Ok", they said as they ran after them. "I don't usually hit girls, but I promise this won't hurt that much", I said putting my blunt away. "Gotta do what I gotta do for my gang babygurl", I said slapping her. "Shut the fuck up!, what gang white boy the kkk?!", she said as she punched me in the face, I wiped the blood from my mouth. "So it's like that huh?!, I gotchu", I said punching her in the eye, as she touched her eye.

"Damn, that shit hurt white boy", she said in pain. "Get used to it, and this?", i said freezing her whole body and crumbling it to pieces. "Who's next?!," I said looking around. "That's my bro, 3 down 4 to go", icy said smiling at me. "I'm next", he said walking up to me looking fierce. "Let's go then pretty boy", I said as I pulled my hands out. "Hey Gully, back me up!, this one looks kinda strong", I said smirking. "I gotchu", he said as he came behind me. "Move back, just when you think I need help, jump in", I said punching Issac. "Bet", he said moving back from me. "Hey Kang and Narco!, watch my gurl", Q said as he winked at her, she smiled at him back."Bet", they both said in unison. "I might need some backup, Gawa "is" the boss of chroma so he should be the strongest right?", he said as she made an sword and used it to slice Gawa.

"I think you got him dude", Gully said as he watched the fight.