Chapter 5

Finneas Pov
Days has passed since I heard about Billie and Q dating. I haven't tell our parents yet because Billie will know I told them and hate me forever. I have a great bond with my sister and I don't wanna change that. We're having a break from tour and I know that it will be awkward and weird because she'll hate me and we have to perform together. We have many other songs that were gonna continue writing and producing also. Just imagine how everything would change because I told our parents about her illegal relationship but maybe it's all in my head maybe she might not hate me she might just get mad. Well the truth has to come out someday.

I knock on my parents door, asking for entrance and they let me in. I told them I needed to tell them something important. "What do you need to talk about", my mom said. "Well, uh it's gonna be hard to tell you this", I said. "Well take your time", my dad said. I decided to lie about the situation and just make something up even though I feel like they deserved to know about Billie's relationship with Q I just couldn't do that to her. So instead I just wanted to make a lie about myself and act like what I said is true just for a couple of days until I'm ready.
"Well, lately I've been experiencing things and feel different about certain things and I needed to tell you that I'm gay", I said looking pale. Ok I'm not gay at all I just needed to say something because I already told them that I needed to tell them something important. They both looked shocked but then their faces is like they've already knew. "Well, um we support you either way we just didn't expect this from you and I felt like I've been knew", she said. "Oh really, how?", I said gulping. "Well sometimes you act a little girly and you used to put on Billie's clothes when you were younger", she said. "Well ok, that's all I needed to get out, see ya later", I said walking out of their room fast.

Two hours later

"Finneas!,Billie!, dinner is ready!", my mom said. I got up from my bed and got a spoon and started stuffing the food of my plate into my mouth. Everyone sat down and then started eating too but all of them started to stare at me I think it's because I came out. Pepper kept trying to eat my food, but I wasn't gonna give her none. We started a conversation like the typical movies. "So um does Billie knows?", my mom said looking at me. "Do I know what", Billie said before I could speak. "Your brother is gay", mom said. "Finneas is gay?!", Billie said. "Finneas are you gay", Billie said confused and started staring at me. "Yep", I said continuing to eat my dinner.

Um