Chapter 45

This story is gonna be finished soon guys sorry, gonna be like 50 or a little more chapters like 56 idk let's see.

Q Pov
We made it to the court, and I was standing there in the front of the judge, waiting to see if I'm going home or not. "What's the case today?", the judge said as he fixed himself.  "Your honor, my client has been arrested for something he didn't do", my lawyer said as he looked at me and back at the judge. "Why was he arrested?", the judge said. "Your honor, he's responsible for killing Chris brown and Gawa", he said as he glared at me and looked back at the judge. "I told you I don't kill that nigga Chris!!!", I yelled as I was pissed off, you really gonna do me like ASAP.

"Calm down Brandon!", my lawyer told me. "Sorry, I'm just a little pissed off now, I didn't kill him", I whispered as he hold me, as I tried to escape the handcuffs. "I know, I know, you got calm down, that's why where here to settle this, and if they put you in jail, we'll get you outta there ok?", he whispered in my ear as he let go of me. "Where did you find Chris Browns body?", the owner said as he put his hand on his face. "I found it at a warehouse, apparently it belongs to Brandon", he said as he showed the judge pics. "That's a lie!, that's Chris's warehouse aka headquarters for his little gang, he even kidnapped Brandon to kill him, we have prove your honor!!", he yelled angrily. I just zoned out and I just thought of how I might be going to jail and won't be with Billie, I looked back at her and gave her a little smile and blew a kiss, I evened mouthed I love you. She did the same, I really couldn't lose her in any type of way.

"Let me see your "proof", he said as he used two fingers. "So you arrested the wrong person, it was that boy with the dreads right there, arrest him immediately and throw him the jail!!", he ordered as he saw Kang siting next to Xan who was siting next to Billie. "Ok, he didn't kill Chris but he did kill Gawa", he said as he showed his proof. "Well, I don't really see how Gawa dies, or his body but Brandon looks like he's responsible, arrest him until the case is over!!", he said as he hit the thing. "The court is adjourned!!", he yelled. My eyes grew bigger as I just heard what he had said, but then I thought there gonna just leave me here for only a few days. "Babygurl!, I'll come back!!", i said as I tried to run away from going into the jail, I tried to get closer to her as possible. "I love you, see you later", she said as she let a tear go down and her hands on top of each other.

"Xan take care of her for me!", I yelled as they brought me outside of the court. "I gotchu son", he replied as he licked his lips. Next, thing I knew I was in a cell with ASAP rocky, what a coincidence, both in jail for no damn reason. "Whatchu in here for?", he said as he sized me. "Murder, but a nigga innocent", I replied as I sized him too. "Same here, cops be on some racist shit, but when you get outta here homie, tell your girl that I fuck with her and appreciate her wearing my shoes", he said as he dapped me. "Gotchu, bro you tryna steal my girl?", i said laughing. "Nah, I mean she's bad but not about to take catch a case, and not about that stealing my niggas girl", he said wiping his lips with his fingers.

"Gotchu, she in love with you or some shit", I said gulping. "For real?!, i mean a nigga fine", he said as he bit his lip and winked and smiled. "Nah nigga you ugly, but I saw one of her old interviews and she was talking about, well they asked her what celeb she'll like to be for a day, and she said you that be wants to see your dick bruh", I explained as I laughed. "I mean it's big, no cap", he said laughing. "Yeah, whatever bruh", I said as I laughed too.

to be continued