Chapter 42

Cop 1 Pov
"Yeah, I heard he raped both of his kids, that's pretty messed up", he said as he licked his lips. "And he got away with it, once your famous, you can't get way with anything huh, I should make some trashy music, then go kill my worst enemy", I said laughing. "I'd bet they wouldn't care, and you wouldn't get charged", he said laughing as well. "If Chris is there, then we'll have to arrest him for raping, and for started an horrible organization", I said as I made a right turn. "Yeah, we're gonna have to arrest everyone that is apart of that", he added as he looked at me for a second.

"I wonder where's their going", I said as the ambulance went in front of us. "They could be going to the warehouse", he said as he put his hand out the window. "They are!, we have to get their a soon as possible!!", I yelled as I saw them turn to the warehouse. "Hey! ,calm down!, don't get yourself a speeding ticket now", he said as he used gestures.

Tyga Pov
"Who the fuck called the ambulance?!", I said looking through the window, I looked down to see everyone that was with Q point the middle finger at me. "Hey!, go get those motherfuckers!!!", i said yelling to my slaves. "Yes sir!!!", they all said I'm unison as they ran downstairs. "And the police is here too!!, urrgh!!", I groaned in anger. "Yeah, and their coming to get you", a cop whispered said in my ear as he choked me with one hand. "Michael Stevenson, Tyag, whatever you go by, your under arrest for starting an organization, you and your little buddies", he said as he hand cuffed me. "Sorry boss!, they got us!", he said.

"I'm gonna get you when I'm done!!!", I yelled pissed off. "You have the right to remain silent", another cop said as he hand cuffed one of my slaves.

Q Pov
"Here take a ice pack", she said as she gave it to me, as I sat in the back of the ambulance car. "Baby!!!", she said as she ran to me, and pushed her lips to mine. "Mwah, you had me worried", she said as he wrapped her arms around my neck and sat on my lap. "I know and I'm sorry, sorry I didn't tell you about my powers and shit", I said as I apologized and licked my lips, as I looked at her fine ass. "It's ok babe, I know, I wouldn't believe you, I got some too wanna see?!", she said in excitement. "For real?!, let me see?!", i said as I smiled. "Ow!", I yelled as he used her laser eyes on me. "Sorry, well that's all I got so far, I found out my dad figured out how to do stuff like this back in his day", she said stretching.

"Oh wow, so you should have it in your blood", I said looking impressed. "Not real-", she said as she got cuffed off. "Can I talk to Q real quick?", he said as he had his arms on his hips. "Sure", she said as she got off of me. "What do you want to talk about?", I said to the cop. "Brandon Quinton Adams (forgot his last name), you're under arrest for murder of Chris brown", he said as he turned me around and hand cuffed me. "Wait!, you got the wrong idea!, I don't kill him!, it was Kang!", I yelled as I tried to escape and looked at Kang as he smiled at me, I gave him some death stares.

"Leave it in court", he said as he moved my head so I'll wouldn't hit the car, and put me inside and he slammed the door closed. I understand that I killed Gawa, put I wasn't the person who killed Chris. Either way I deserve to go to jail right? But it's just the wrong case, his bitch ass butler probably said something. "His butler said you shot him once, that you could've done it again", he said as he looked back at me. "Well, how do you explain his whole body gone and his head just bleeding on the floor!!", I yelled, he looked at me like I had a point. "We'll see what happened", he said as he gave me one look my way and back on the road.

to be continued......do you think he deserves to be in jail??!!