Chapter 50

Billie Pov
"I can't believe you!!, so you have a child with someone else, if y'all had sex when you guys were together, don't you think she would of been pregnant a long time ago, or you saying the sperm took too long", I said pissed off as I slapped my lap. "Mamas, I'm trying to tell you, if she really is pregnant is Rocky's or some other nigga she fucked, how come you don't believe me?!", he said as he pointed to himself. "I don't know, how would you feel if someone, told you your partner has a child with them", I said as I moved around with the baby, felt bad as I woke him up.

"I wouldn't believe that shit, I would ask you first and address it", he said sighing. "That's what I'm doing right now!!!, addressing it!!, ok I just want to know details, about the girl is she like crazy or something?!", I added. "Yeah baby, I warned you about her before, every since I broke up with her, because of she cheated. She's always been on my back, trying to ruin my other relationships and shit", he said as he sat on the bed. "Sorry babe, if I sounded if I didn't believe you. I didn't get that much sleep, because of the yelling downstairs and I'm cranky sorry", I said as I pouted and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"It's ok babe, I tried to keep them quiet, but once I found out, that she was hear I went off, and I'm sorry if I woke u, hate is a strong word but I hate that bitch no cap", he said with his hands behind his head. "Yeah it's whatever, and I'm sorry for waking you my teddy bear", I said as I kissed his cheek. "Mama", he said smiling. "Aw!, you finally said mommy!", I said as I was so shocked and happy. "I thought I was your teddy bear", Q said turning around and pouting. "No, you're my daddy", I smiled at him as I hold Chris. "I'm cool with that", he laughed as he went back to position he was in.

to be continued, sorry this one is short