Chapter 23

3 hours later
Chris Pov
I'm actually saving this nigga's life, I'm only doing this for Billie's sake tho. I took the bullet out and then stopped the bleeding with the bandage, he was still asleep. He was breathing which is a good sign, hopefully we can just stop the beef we have, because i have a child with Billie and it would be best if we get along.

"Hey jhit, get up!", i said as I was shaking him. "What happened?", he said as he tried to kiss me, I immediately moved back. "Nigga whatchu doing?", I said, looking confused. "Oh shit my bad, I thought u were Billie", he said, yawning. "How tf....., anyway man so like I feel like this shit we have should end", I said, using gestures. "What are you talking about?", he said looking confused. "We over here beefing over a girl and shit", I said.

"Well she isn't just a girl, that's my future wife right there", he said. "Whatever nigga, I'm done beefing with you man, me and Billie has a child", I said. "I don't want no problems, especially around my child", I said. "I don't want no problems either, you just got me messed up", he said. "Well it ain't my fault, Billie went for me jhit", I said.

"So how about we move this problem that we have away", I said, putting my hand out to shake. "Yeah ight nigga", he said, shaking my head. BANG, nigga shot me right there. "Think I'm really gonna do some shit like that", he said. "Aw fuck man!, I saved your life nigga!!", I said as I put my hand, where he shot me. "And you shot me too, ain't nobody to you to do that saving shit", he said.

"The food is almost rea-.......", he said, "Ay yi yi, whats going on!!!, I thought u guys were good now!!", Bruce said. "Well you thought wrong", he said, "I'll be leaving now", he said walking away.
"Fuck!!, Bruce help me man!!", I said. "Ok, Ok, stay still", he said running away.

Q Pov
I did what I had to do, it needed to be done. Billie might be disappointed if she find out, but it's whatever. I smirked as I went in my car, and then I ate my candy that I left in the car, played some music and started dancing and shit. I arrived to my house and I noticed Billie was just standing there like she was just waiting for me this whole time.

"Baby what happened?!, Why you standing there?!!" I yelled as I rolled down the window. "Where tf have you've been Q?, I've been looking all over the place!!", she said walking to my car. "Babe relax, I was hanging out with a couple of friends, my phone died so I didn't answer", I said lying. "Yeah ok, why do you have your gun?", she said looking at the gun on the passenger seat. "Oh um, you know you got to be strapped up all the time babe", I said nervously, she was on my ass.

"Whatever, I heard Chris got shot and you better not be apart of it", she said walking into the house. I just started to watch her leave, she looked so good, my baby thick asf. I got out of the car, I made sure that I didn't forget my gun. "So what did you do with your friends?", she said giving me a drink. "You know the usual, play video games, talk about girls and shit", I said, taking a sip of my drink. "Why are you bleeding?", she said, blinking obnoxiously. "That's a ketchup stain, I ate some fries earlier", I said.

"Babe, I'm not dumb, you don't even like ketchup", she said, making a point. "When did I say that?", I said. "You said that before, when I asked if u wanted ketchup on your fries", she said. "Well, maybe I don't want any at the time, I don't like it that much", I said. "Well, I'm gonna take a shower", I said heading upstairs. "Ok", she said.

"All a nigga know is how to push to start"

I liked playing music in the shower, especially mines.
"Ahh", I groaned as I took off the bandage that was covering the bleeding. I guess I forgot to close the door, because Billie came, I saw her stare at me thru the mirror. "Why did you lie to me", she said.

dun dun dun