Chapter 32

Q Pov
I went where Nikita leaded me, and I decided to look around. Everything looked empty, there was literally nobody here, I found another elevator and decided to go inside. What usually happens in the movies, you have to do a lot to find the person your looking for, unless the kidnapper is dumb", I thought as I went to the second floor, I arrived to the second floor. "Anybody here?!", I yelled as I looked side to side. It was empty, every room empty, every bathroom empty. I wanted to go to the floor that's all the way to the top, but I don't want to loose any chances. They might of be on like the 8th floor or something, so I decided to go every floor. Every floor I went everything was empty, it was so empty that their was dust everywhere.

Billie Pov
We was at the top floor, basically the floor that's all the way to the top. There was another cage that Chris decided to put me in, I just obeyed him so he wouldn't put his hands on me. I know all he wanted was some pussy, but that's the only thing he can't have. "When are you gonna let me free?!", i said pissed off. "Right after your bitch boyfriend comes, I know he's coming to save you, after that me and you could make love", he said laying one finger on my chin, I slapped his hand right off. "What's wrong baby?, I thought you missed me", he said pouting. "I'd never miss a bitch like you", I said hella mad.

"You know you miss me", he said walking back and forth. "Good luck trying to wait for alphabet letter, he should dying a little faster than earlier", he said laughing.

Q Pov
I was just looking around but it was like I was slowly fainting, it was getting very blurry. The fifth floor had some stairs, so I wanted to go up the stairs and check if it anyone was there. I could barely go up the stairs, I don't know what was wrong with me. "Ahh", I groaned as I sat on top on the stairs, I put my hand on my heart as I groaned in pain. My heart was beating so fast, and I don't know why, it's was like I was nervous, maybe because of the pain I'm feeling.

to be continued.........is Q gonna be ok..........find out next time on Disney channel