Chapter 37

Icy Narco Pov
"Let's go guys!!!", i said jumping through the door. "Ahh that shit hurts, bro can you help me get up", Xan said putting his arm up for me to grab. "Get your ass up", I said as I grabbed his hand and got him up. "Thanks bro", he added. "Your welcome, Billie's twin", I said as I looked around. "Do I really look like her?!", he said smoking a blunt. "Yeah, y'all are like twins that has been separated at birth", I said as I looked back at him. "Yeah right", he said as he smoked his blunt. "Y'all not gonna get through me", Eli said as he walked towards us. "Yeah ok, do you know why they call me Icy Narco?!, is because I'm icy", I said as I froze him with my powers.

"Whoa!, bro your like gray from fairy tail!", he said as drank his juice box. "Never heard of it", I added, "Well let's go", I said running to the door that caught my eye. "You never heard of it?!, you should watch it, it's a good anime!!", he yelled as he ran to me.(no seriously go check it out) "Will do, lets go find everyone else", I said going into the elevator. "Tell everybody to go to the top floor, I gotta ask them what floor everyone else is on", I said as I opened my phone.

Prince Pov
I stayed in my position that I was told to be in, but I decided to move from my spot because literally nobody came. "Prince!, your here, now you can me with these rugrats!", she yelled as she pointed to the two. "Oh your gonna have fun with me", I said smirking. I grabbed the two and threw them across the room, the groaned in pain. "Let me help with you that", Isaac suggested. "Not on my watch", Q said pushing me to a wall. "Come Gawa, let me introduce you to your new body", she said as she tear Chris head from his body and put Gawas head in replacement. "That's disgusting", I said as I gagged.

"Shut up Prince, unless your next", she said as she walked to me. "Yeah, right you couldn't lay a finger one me", i said scoffing. "Oh really?!, wat-", she said as she was cut off. "Hey!, we need to focus on killing these weaklings", Gawa said. "Ok, but does it really matter if our boss is dead now and isn't gonna pay us?", I added as I was confused. "Well um, Tyga was secretly Chris's boss, he could probably pay us", he said looking around. "Well that's good, as long as we're getting paid", I said getting off the wall. "Are you done with your little talk?", Q said as he walked towards us.

"You know what, Nikita you fight those weaklings I'll got Seven over here", I said pulling out my fists. "No, I got Q, you guys fight those weaklings", Gawa said. "Ok, other boss", I said obeying. "So, who's I got?", Icy said. "Narco!, bro back me up!", Q added. "Gotchu, Dr go see where Billie and the others is and go help", he said as he looked back at him.

Icy Narco Pov
"You want me to go do it right now?", he asked. "Go now!, your all mine pretty boy", I said as I yelled at Dr and pulled my fists out ready to fight. "Sounds gay, but I'll take the compliment", he said pulling out his fists also. "Gully, you go too", I said as I threw punches at him, didn't miss either. "I'll back you up cuz!", Xan said. "No, go help Renzell and Malik", I said sucker punching prince. "Gotcha", Xan said going to help. I wonder if Billie was ok, I think we took way to long to come help them.

"You think you can beat me with such sleepy movements?!", I yelled as I saw him trying to drop kick me in the air slowly. "You fell for it fool!!", he said as he went in a split position and his hands made an x, as some yellow magic was around them. "Thunder cross split attack!", he said while he was in the air. Before he tried to hit me, I froze him. "Useless!, Useless!, Useless!", I added while he was almost all the way frozen. "I-I can't move!", he said in shock. "Of course you can't, what are you slow?!, your frozen bitch!", I said laughing.

"Y-You....", he said. "So feeble!", i said with courage. "You thought you would ever touch me, fool?!", i said as I was ready to do my next move. "You just came here to die like a dog!", I yelled at him. "I'll give them all a good show!", I yelled as I'm about to do my next attack. I just crushed his whole body is small ice pieces. His face was the only thing that wasn't destroyed.

to be continued.....bitch the whole second paragraph and third was from jojo bizarre adventure another anime u should watch