Chapter 6

2 weeks has passed

Finneas Pov
So weeks has passed since I "came out", even though I'm not actually gay I just did it for Billie's sake. My family had that sewed in their heads now and they were all shocked about it but very supportive. I think my mom might have told her friends because everyone is asking about it. Hopefully this doesn't go on social media, today is the day I actually y'all my parents the truth. I've been mourning the truth for too long now it needs to come out. 

"Hey mom, can I tell you something in private", I said "Um, sure", she said walking to my room and I'm following her so we can talk in private. "What did you wanna talk about", she said siting on my bed. "Well, remember when I said I was gay", I said. "Yeah, what about it?", she said. "That was a lie, I was actually hiding what I really wanted to say", I said. "Well, honey is okay if you don't know for sure, but what exactly are you hiding?", she said. "Well, you know Billie's friend Q right", I said. "The one with the dreads?", she said. "No, the one with the colored hair and chains", I said. "Oh yeah, what about him?", she said. "I overheard Billie's conversation and apparently they're dating", I said. "They've been dating for awhile now", I said. "Really?, I this a joke?, she's 17!", she said. "I know and that's why I felt like you and Dad needed to know about this", I said. "Well, thanks for tell me about this, why didn't you tell me this earlier?", she said. "I didn't tell you that because I know that you're gonna go off on her and she'll know that I'm the reason you know about it and will hate me", I said. "I'm sure she won't, you and your sister have a great bond, you're best friends not all siblings get along like you guys do, she might get mad but she'll eventually get over it", she said walking out of my room. That felt so good to get out.

I sit on my bed and start writing and producing.