Chapter 4

Time skip:

Billie Pov
So me and Q have been dating for about 3 months now, and nobody knows well I hope so. Our relationship has been going great so far, we go on a couple of dates and we FaceTime each other for hours. I think our friends found out about us because they fact that we hang with each other more than with them. If they find out that's cool, I just don't want my fans or family to know. My fans are like FBI agents so they might found out sooner or later. I just don't want him to go to jail or be called a pedophile or none of that. I finally have a break from tour and everything so now I have more time to see him.
FaceTime going on for 4 hours
Billie: I love you bae

                                             I love you more baby: Q

Finneas
So I went to go to the bathroom and I heard Billie say I love you to someone and I heard them say it back. I notice that she is talking to a guy that's supposedly her boyfriend and the voice sounds awfully familiar. The guy is Q, I knew it he's 23 and Billie's 17 he can catch a case. I love sister but this is not right at all if she was 18 then it would be ok but she's not, I have to tell our parents about this and see what they think about it. I'll tell them after I take a leak though, I lean my head against the door of her room and continue to hear their conversation apparently they've been dating for almost 3 months now. I heard them say something about a 3 month anniversary, I bet they had sex too. Billie is gonna be in big trouble when mom and dad hear about this.

Oof