Chapter 43

Billie pov
I just saw Q go into a police car, I always knew this would happen in the end of this. But, the fact that he was innocent in a way hurt me, he didn't even kill Chris but he did kill Gawa. He could just lie about him being about of chroma and cover his tat of it, and say he's apart of Microsoft. Microsoft is like the police if they kill someone is like their job, that's what everyone else did that killed anyone. Kang was my friend but he needs to step up. He's the one who really needs to go in jail, and all this happened just because I went with Chris and he wanted me back. I can't believe Q is about to go jail because of me, this all started because of me. That's the reason some tears fell down, as I tasted my salty tears as they went down to my mouth, and my twin Diego holds me in his chest.

"Let's follow the police car" I said as I let go of him, and saw the car about to leave and wiped my tears. "Ok let's go to my car", he said as he took his keys out and walked to his car.  "Ok", I said as I followed him. I went inside the car, we was 3 cars behind the police car. "Where they taking him?", i said as I looked at the car, as I sat in the passenger seat. "Once you get arrested they put you straight to court, so we're gonna have to follow them to court", he said turning to the right. "Oh ok, I'm gonna fight for my baby", I said as I turned on the radio and crossed my arms. "Why you touching my radio?", he said smiling.

"I'm your sister, I have the right to touch it", I said as I smiled also. "To be honest, I'm gonna have to go to court anyway, because of what Chris did", I said frowning. "What did he do?", he said confused. "He raped both of his kids, and I want to get custody of mine, it's weird because he died and it's like I got no feelings", I said confused. "That's fucked up, bruh", he said looking around to see if cars was coming. "What do you mean?", I said as I looked at him.

"Well you should be a little sad, he just died, you know, you not caring is pretty messed up", he said as he licked his lips. "True, I don't sad though, I did love him, but he was nothing but bad news", I said sighing. "Yeah, you don't wanna hang with people like that", he said as we arrived to the court. "Brandon isn't like that, the only thing I didn't like is that he smoked, but he quit for me", I said scoffing.

to be continued