Chapter 19

Q Pov
I still can't believe Billie has a baby with that night Chris. He doesn't even take care of his baby, and apparently he hates me or something. I'm just happy that I got the chance to see Billie and even kiss her. I'm still waiting for that text that she said she would sent.

Billie: hey, so you said you wanted to hang out?

An hour later

"So you never tasted an avocado before?", she said. "Nah, never", I said. "Here try some", she said putting some in my mouth. "Oh......yeah......that's good". I said eating it. "Yeah, you should try it with toast it's amazing", she said, she looked so good it wasn't even the fact that she was wearing a tank top. "So, what do u wan-", I said but was cut with her pink soft lips on mine. She just sat on top of me and wrapped her legs around my neck, I just grabbed her ass and squeeze it. We let go for a breather and she starts playing with my hair for a little bit then we make out.

"I had fun tonight, but I really need to go", she said getting off me. "Where?, to that fuck nigga?", I said confused. "I know you hate his guts but yes, and you have to face the fact that he's my baby's father", she said getting her stuff. "I know, it's just I wanna spend more time with you", I said looking around. "Me too, I'm sorry it has to be like that but you-", she said "Yeah, I cheated on you, and I sorry", I said interrupting her.

"Yeah, and I moved on, kinda", she said. "You didn't move on if you're over here kissing me", I said licking my lips. "I didn't, I still love even though you cheated with many hoes, wow", she said frowning. "I know, I'm sorry", I said apologizing. "It's ok ig", she said looking down. "I have a question, Does he fuck you better than I do?", I said smirking. "Why does it matter anyway?", she said. "Because I wanna know", I said, waiting for an answer. "No, our relationship is falling apart, it's very close to an end", she said biting her lip.

Billie Pov
I was hanging out with Q, and I admit the fact that I still love him so much. Apparently he hates Chris so much and I think it's because we're together but I don't think it's gonna last any longer. "So what do yo-", I said getting interrupted by his lips on mine ( bitch how many times did I say this, sis I'm so sorry I'm not good at writing) I kiss him back and jump on top of him. He eventually pulled back and walked us to his car, he opened the door and lay me down in the back seat of his car. His lips went down from my lips to my stomach leaving marks all over, he had to make sure the door was locked and that nobody was watching. There was surprisingly a lot of room for the both of us, he started to pull my pants and my underwear with it.

He started sucking hard on my core, "Uhh", I gasped as a reaction. I put my hands on his back and then I squeeze his a little bit because how good it felt, he bit my ear and whispered"you better be ready for what I'm about to do with you", he kissed my ear and then started sucking on my neck. "Mmm", I moaned as he continued to suck on my neck, he unhook my bra and started playing with my tits. But then he eventually started sucking on my nipple. "What's my name?!", he muffled as he sucked harder. "UH UH Q!", I moaned even louder.

After we was done fucking the shit outta each other, he was just laying on top of me, we was both naked and we stayed there for awhile and just enjoyed each other's company. "Yeah, I should be getting going", I said getting up, he got off of me. "Well ok, will I'll be able to see you again", he said kissing me, I kissed back. "Sure, but we should have like a specific day to hang out or some shit", I said. "Um ok, how about Monday?", he said. "No I can't I have to take care of junior", I said. "But what about your maid or butler?", he said. "That's there day off and also the weekend, I don't want them to be slaves", I said giggling.

"Well, that's great", he said smiling "Um,Wednesday?", he said making a face. "Wednesday is good", I said putting my clothes on. "We'll see ya", I said giving him a kiss, I walked to my car and got in like nothing happened

Wattpad gets on my nerves it just be changing the font and shit by itself bitch I didn't tell u to do that.