Episode 32(Love is not over)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Texted her everyday saying that she can join the office if she wants, our past has nothing to do with office works. But she never replied.

"CEO Jeon, here's the file you've requested.."

"No, I don't miss her..!" I mumbled loudly.

"I just wanted to say that here's the file.. I wasn't telling you to miss someone." It was Taehyung standing by the door with a bunch of file.

"Oh no, it wasn't addressed to you.. nevermind, keep them here." I muttered.

He came in closing the door and keeping the files on my table as I was spaced out.

"Jungkook, it's been more than a week, so I wanted to ask you.." Tae approached.

He talks to me casually when no one's around. I allowed him.

"HyeJungie, why isn't she coming to office? Is she sick?" He looked careful.

"She is probably on hiatus, she might or might not return to office.." I explained.

"Omg, why? Is it because you bullied her a lot? Aish I told you to go easy on her. I saw you making her work all the time." He complained.

"Not that.. she got divorced and she probably needs sometime alone. .."

"What?! Divorced?!" His eyeballs nearly came out.

I nodded in silence. Either way I am the reason that she went on hiatus. .

"Omg are you serious?! That's a BRILLIANT news!! Oh wow.. what do I do? What do I do? Wowowowowow .. shitshitshitshitshit.. OMG I can't believe. I'm not dreaming right? .. yes, oh yes, oh yes yes." He danced as if he got 10 free coupons to ramen.

But shit, I shouldn't have told him that.. fcck. I can't tolerate his happiness this way.

"Omg Jungkook, I love you! You are the best!!" He being excited hugged me in a sudden.

He loves me because I told him about HyeJung's divorce, you can't be serious.

"Just help me with one more thing! Tell me her address." He pulled my cheeks.

Now you've gone too far..

"She probably changed her house.. I don't know about her." I lied.

"Ok, but if you come to know anything, just tell me right away, ok?" He bubbled up anyways. "This is the best day ever! My HyeJungie finally dumped her jerky husband..oh yeah!"

He walked out dancing. And my blood boiled up . Your HyeJung?! JERKY husband?!

HyeJung's POV.

"Sweetie, this guy is perfect for you.. I told him to be there by 7. Just go and meet him at once, for my sake." She pleaded.

I was numb.

"This is the last one, I swear.." she requested again.

I agreed as she won't leave me alone if I don't.
But there's just one person I want to see.
I'm sick internally. Now I can't even fake a smile.

-

I put a persona of a single young lady and wore the dark green dress. And put on some make up over my tear lines. Then went out to meet another guy.

"Hi I'm Kang Yijun. You must be Kim HyeJung?" He asked

I nodded in reply..

"You are exactly like how your mother described you. Elegant and warm." He smiled and pulled the seat for me.

"Hmm, pleased to meet." I softly uttered.

He gave a corner smile and bowed.
We ordered seafood platter for the night. I rarely talked it was boring me and as well as for him. Rain poured down outside, I enjoyed the scenery but again my eyes met the eyes I was searching for .
Jungkook was standing outside in the rain looking at me, like an abandoned puppy. Or was it my hallucination?

I decided to concentrate on the rain on the window, then saw something really fishy,. I saw my blind date put something in my drink, by the reflection of the window.
He spiked my drink. Such an old fashioned jerk.

Then he just waited for me to drink it. I concentrate on the road again. No Jungkook was there anymore. I knew it was my delusion.

"So I heard that you are a divorcee?" He asked as he took a sip of his orange juice.

"Yeah, he was an as*hole, so I broke some of his bones, then he divorced me. That jerk didn't deserve me anyways ." I lied confidently.

"B-broke his bones? Why?" He got nervous.

"He came home late," I retorted.

"Just because of that?"

"Yes.. I have a sixth sense. I sensed that he might be out with some other girl. I can always tell when something goes wrong. and I'm pretty sure all the other girls has this sense too." I explained..

"That could be just a speculation not reality, how can you be so sure?"

"Just like how I know that you took an advantage and spiked my drink." I smirked.

He shivered as I stood up
and swiftly poured the drink on him.

Walking out of the restaurant, I met a wet Jungkook outside .he was laughing.
That wasn't an illusion or this is another illusion? I'm confused.

"That guy probably peed in his pants.." Jungkook bursted out laughing.

———————————————