10• his reaction

Mulai dari awal

"Fuckkkkk" he groaned, closing his eyes as he rested his head on the back of the couch "How the hell could I be so careless? So I fucked you raw?"

He peaked an eye open at the end of his sentence, to look at the girl next to him as she shrugged.

"I've literally never fucked anyone raw before" Ross shook his head as he stared at her again "And now that I did I can't even remember it!"

"Can we please consecrate on the real problem here Ross?" she hissed, completely disregarding his sexual talk.

"Right right" he shook his head as he stared now at the blank wall in front of them "Fuck. Fuck! My dad will kill me! And so will my siblings. My carrier is so over"

Laura's mouth fell a bit open as she glared daggers at the side of his head, giving it a smack "Are you kidding?! This...this thing is growing INSIDE of me Ross! You can literally leave me and not look behind but I'm stuck with this!It's in my body! How are you going to freak like that on me?!"

Ross' eyes widened as he shook his head "Shit...sorry Laur - I didn't mean to-"

The words left his mouth as she stared at the tv now. Her side profile was all he could see.

God she was stunning.

"I'd never leave you alone in this... you know that right?" he whispered.

She turned her head, and their faces were now way too close, but that didn't seem to bother them not in the slightest. They had bigger problems to worry about now.

"I'm not sure anymore" she whispered, a tear sliding from her eye and she was quick to dry it with her sleeve.

Ross shook his head, wrapping her in his arms, and she rested her head in his chest, breathing him in.

No matter what the situation they were in, they would always find comfort in each other. If was what made them feel so special to each other.

"Shit Laura, how did you even drive out this late? Are you crazy?"

She pulled away from their hug, and looked at him in the eyes "Ross, this is the scariest thing that's ever happened to me. Going out at night was the last thing on my mind. I was in my car"

"Which could also be dangerous if you're not in a good state of mind"

"Are you seriously scolding at me right now?" she furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"Sorry" he murmured, flicking his eyes from the tv to her face again "Have you thought about what you're going to do? Keep it? Raise it? Adoption? Abortion?"

"I don't know" she shook her head "I don't know anything Ross. I thought about it...I'm not sure though. I don't know"

"Okay okay, relax" he whispered as he put his hands on her shoulders and he made her look at him "It's okay to not know. When you make a decision, let me know. Whatever you decide...I'm fine with"

That got a soft smile out of her, as she raised her hands up to his face, cupping it with her hands and soothing his face with her fingers.

He closed his eyes a bit feeling the sensation, and then out his hands over hers, taking them in his hands, and kissing each one.

"You've always been so sweet to me" she whispered "I was terrified to tell you"

"I can imagine" the corners of his eyes lifted a bit "I just want you to know we're together in this. Whatever you need, it's on me"

Laura shook her head again, that smile still on her face.

This is what she meant. This sweet comfort and absolute love made her feel fuzzy inside, and after all these years of knowing him, she still couldn't wrap her head around it.