Staring around the crowd, he felt that something wasn't right. Just something inside him told him that someone was missing. Frowning, he looked back at the girl that sat next to him.

"Do you know where the restrooms are?" he demanded more than asked, causing the girl to furrow her brows and give him a bewildered look.

"Why? Wanna go there with me?" she grinned, her bloodshot eyes sparkling under the colourful lights.

Harry shook his head and looked away as the girl laughed. She was drunk and easy, and Harry kinda hated her for not answering him. Sighing, he stood up from the stool only to be pulled back by the girl's hand.

"What?" he glared at her.

"Heyy, calm down big booy," she slurred with her thin voice before giggling.

"Get off," Harry jerked her hand away. He didn't have time for sluts, he just wanted to go and search for Rebecca since he could sense that she wasn't okay, and it really worried him.

"Oh, c'mon!" she wined before taking a long sip of her vodka. "Don't you wanna have fun?" she trailed her black polished nail down his arm.

Harry grabbed a tight hold of her wrist, causing the girl to let a small groan of pain. He glared daggers at her, already annoyed and angry with everything she does.

"Fuck. Off." he hissed before roughly releasing her hand and walking through the crowd.

Deciding to go and sit to the bar across from the one Rebecca and the others were sitting at wasn't a good idea. Harry wanted to drink something specific, and since the barman said they don't have it, he had to go and sit to the other bar across the room. Stupid idea, he thought as he stressfully ran a hand through his hair.

He got to the bar Niall and Hannah were sitting at, drinking and laughing louldy. He furrowed his brows when he saw Rebecca's seat empty. He quickly grabbed Niall's arm and turned him to face him.

"Whoa, calm down dude," Niall seethed, jerking Harry's hand away.

"Where's Rebecca?" Harry fisted his palms, growing angrier with each second. The alcohol helped him a lot with losing his temper.

"She said she was going to look for you," Niall replied with a frown creasing his face.

Harry gave him a weird look. "But she didn't-," his eyed widened and the blood boiled in his vains.

"Shit," Niall said, looking around with worry, his blue eyes searching for Rebecca.

"How could you leave her alone?!" Harry yelled, pushing Niall's chest.

Hannah quickly stood up from her stool and gave Harry a glare. Niall stumbled back before recovering and straightening his body, staring directly to Harry's furious eyes.

"Rebecca's an adult, she doesn't need us to pretend her parents when she herself told us she doesn't want us to!" Niall snapped, his voice escalating.

"I swear, if anything happens to Rebecca you're-,"

"Harry...Harry where are you?" he heard her scared, quiet voice crying for him.

His chest tightened and a gasp left past his lips, his brows furrowing as he blinked. His heart cracked at the sound of Rebecca crying and calling for his help.

He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, the urge to punch Niall feeding his anger. However, Rebecca's safety came first and he quickly turned around and rushed into the crowd, dissapearing from Niall's and Hannah's sight, leaving them both agape and confused.

His eyes scanned each corner for Rebecca, pupils constricting and delating in the darkness. He found the restrooms and felt the same, odd feeling of evil flying around. He clenched his jaw as his vision turned red. He didn't want anything related to evil to attack Rebecca again, she had enough of it, and he hated for leaving her alone.

He swung the door open with his shoulder, shoving himself into the room and coming to a halt once he saw what was happening into the room.

"Let her go right now, you bastard." he said through clenched teeth, covering successfully the jolt of hurt that hit his chest once he locked eyes with Rebecca.

The figure had Rebecca pushed on the wall, the tip of the knife on the base of her throat. She had an open wound on her arm and blood soaking her dress. She looked scared yet relieved as she looked at Harry, her savior, but Harry's adrenaline was too high to just calm down. He wanted more, he wanted to see blood escaping that demon's burned flesh so he could show to evil he was not afraid of it.

"Let her go, or I'm gonna make you beg for your existence." Harry threatened, taking some brave steps forward.

His large figure was much taller than the demon's and his muscles were tense. He was ready to fight, you could tell by the determination in his eyes. He wanted a fight, desperatedly.

The figure dissapeared like smoke and Rebecca's body fell on the ground. Harry got next to her like a flash and bent down to help her stand up. She quickly wrapped her arms around him and cried in his chest, relieved he found her. Harry kept her close, satisfied that he got here before it was too late. But he was dissapointed too, since he didn't had that fight he so dearly wished to have with that demon. However, he planned some things to show to Rebecca.

"S'okay, Rebecca." he cooed, tightening his grip around her petite body. "Did he say something to you?"

Rebecca shook her head, her sobs muffled by his chest. She didn't want to pull back, neither did Harry, but all the rush and mixture of different emotions made him too impatient to just stand and wait for her to calm down.

"Okay, let's go home now, alright?" he asked gently, even though there was something hidden behind his voice.

"Okay." Rebecca nodded and pulled back, sniffling once before glancing at herself in the mirror.

She looked horrible, abused and hurt. She looked away almost immidiately, not wanting to remember everything she's been through all this time and how this turned out tonight. Harry took her hand in his before leading her outside the restroom and back to thr bar, where they had to give some explanations.

__________________________________

*Please read!!*

A/N: Okay, so I'm already working on two new fanfics, the one's with Louis Tomlinson and the other is with Harry Styles.

I'll probably post the first chapters when this one's over, wich we have still a lot of chapters in front of us! 10 Sins is around 250-300 chapters, I hope you're happy with that as much as I am hah :)

Yeah, so I just wanted to know what you want me to post first. I can't give you any more informations about the cases of the stories, so you'll have to trust me on that :)

Plz leave a comment saying if you want me to post the fanfic with Louis Tomlinson or with Harry Styles.

(Larry shippers are in such a hard position right now hahah oops!)

Okay, thank you all for everything! And the promise with the 4 chapters when this story gets 500K still counts ;)

Vote&comment ? Love you all so much xxx and thank you for everything!!