The war part 3

A/N Do me a favour when you read this; listen to Safe and Sound with Taylor Swift when you Read this chapter. Please. Thank you :)

Draco and Hermione felt the whole castle shake a bit and a loud BANG screeched all over the area. Voldemort had broked through the defence spells that the teachers and some others had set up.

" They're comming" Draco mumbled under his breath. " whatever you do, don't you dare leave my side tonight. Okay?"

" Okay"

-----

They ran through the castle together and met Blaise and Ginny out of a sudden. " Ginny!" Hermione exclaimed and hugged her best friend. " Are you alright?" " I'm fine" Ginny answered. " Where's Harry?" Hermione could only shook her head.

" I've no idea, we were looking for him as well" Hermione explained. " We're is Weasley?" Draco wondered. " I think his fighting with his brothers. Fred and Percy or someone" Blaise said

" We must help them!" Draco said and hurried away. Hermione ran after and Ginny followed with Blaise after her.

They were just in time when they heard Percy Weasley's voice " Hello, Minster! Did I mention I'm resigning?" Hermione could see the two brothers fighting side by side.

" You're joking, Perce! You actually are joking. I don't think I've heard you joke since you were......"

BOOM! An explosion was heard and Draco protected Hermione from it. When it was over they didn't dare to look, but they had to.

" Fred....?" Ron said with a shaky voice. " No...." Hermione gasped. " Fred?!" Ginny sobbed. " Please let it be a joke, Fred. I beg you" Ron said quietly. But this wasn't a joke. It was real. Fred Weasley was dead.

------

Ron freaked out and Hermione tried to do anything to make him calm down but it was hard. " I'll kill the death eater who killed Fred!!" Ron's voice screeched. " Ron listen! We are the only ones who can stop this, we have to move on!"

" Let him be, he can't handle it" Draco said. " Oh and you would?" Ron retorted angrily. " I'm just saying that you should stay with your family...."

" We have to find Voldemort" Harry said in the middle of their conversation. " How do we do even do that?" Hermione wondered, she still had a grip of Ron. " Why don't you just seek into your head and find him?" Ron muttered.

It was so brilliant that Hermione just had to give herself a face palm ( A/N yeah, a face palm) " Why didn't we just do that in the first place?"

-------

After a while Harry knew where he was, they took the invisibility cloak and ran through the war that was goin on. It was horrible. A war, on the place they loved and was their home for six years. Harry saw Ginny in the corner of his eye.

" Ginny!" Draco held him back so he wouldn't run out. " Not now, sorry"

Hermione saw Fenrir Greyback layin over another student. Lavender Brown. All rage and hate for Lavender suddenly disappeard from her heart.

" No!!" Hermione screamed and shot a spell at Greyback. He flew far away from them. " She can't be....." Hermione breathed. Yeah she hated Lavender for a while, but she was still the same girl she shared a room with all thoose years. She was still a human being.

" Hermione we have to move!" Harry said.

-----

This was a horrible night. Infront of them lay Severus Snape's dead body, there was nothing they could do, Harry had caught some tears from his eyes that he would take to the pensive later.

" Look....at....me" Was his last words.

Hermione sobbed a bit but suddenly everything started to spin around in her head.

She wasn't the only one. Draco and Ron also lost their balance except Harry. Voldemort's voice hissed over the area. " I command every death eater to pull back, I don't want Magic blood to be spilled and Hogwart's student is worth a funeral with dignity"

When they thought it was over he talked more. " Harry Potter, I speak directley to you now. You have let your friends die rather than face me yourself. Join me into the forbidden Forrest, if you don't do this; I will kill every last man, woman and child who tries to hide you from me"

With that the ' headache' disappeard and Hermione, Ron and Draco stared at him. Ron knew what he was goin to say, but he hoped he wouldn't.

" I have to do this" Harry finally said.