Heartbroken

Every 6 th year student from all houses walked carefully to the Room of Requirement. Some of them was already drunk and couldn't even get there. Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott got there just after it all started. Pansy had to steady herself on Draco who could walk perfectley.

He had been drinking some, but not so much, he never did that on pre partys. He started to party when he actually got to the party. Pansy....well she did the other way around.

" You okay, Pans?" Draco said hand held her. " I'm fine. Everything is spinning around though"

" Can't imagine why" Blaise mumbled under his breath.

----

Ginny and Harry walked down with their friends from the tower and into the room of requierment. Harry glanced over at Ron and Hermione who was talking alot.

" Do you think they'll do it tonight? Get together I mean" Ginny wondered. Harry shuddered. " I don't know Gin. I hope so" He slowly snaked his arm around Ginny's waist and whispered

" But I hope more on that you and me get together tonight" " Harry, how drunk can you actually be?" Ginny laughed and nudged him with her elbow.

" Ginevra, I'm not" he denied. " But I'm very thirsty so let's go"

------

Later on the party some students had collapsed in the couches. It was full of dancing and games. Hermione and Ron sat in one of the couches and talked, Ron's language were getting cloudy.

" Do you wanna dance?" Hermione asked. " Sure!" Hermione dragged Ron to the dance floor and started to dance. Hermione saw that Ron was getting were tired so she offered herself to get something to drink.

" Okay, take one of the shots over there" He gave her a peck on the cheeks and blushed. " Sorry, I didn't mean to..." " No it's okay" Hermione said and tried to hide her happiness.

She walked away to the tables which was full of alcohol. She took two shots in her hand and turned around to go back. Something she shouldn't have done.

What she saw was Lavender sitting on top of Ron in a couch and eating his face out. Ron was kissing her back and his hands were all over her.

Hermione couldn't stop staring, she could feel how her heart was ripped into pieces. When she looked away she only met a pair of grey eyes.

Draco sat in another couch with Pansy who was trying to kiss him but he just rejected her. She tried to find Harry but he was gone, and so was Ginny.

She walked outside and ran out from the castle. There she met Luna who was standing and.....smoking? What the hell?!

" Luna? What are you doing?" Hermione said and for a moment she forgot why she was outside. " Taking some fresh air. You?"

' Fresh air, eh?' Hermione thought to herself. " Ron...he and Lavender..."

She burst out crying and Luna hugged her and droped her cigarrette on the ground. " How could I be stupid, Luna? I actually thought he liked me and..."

" Don't think about it, forget about him. Forget Lavender as well. She's a B with an 'itch'"

Hermione chuckled a bit and agreed with her.

" Come on. Let's go inside and have fun time, shall we?"