Pain and blood

The next morning Hermione woke up in the hospital wing in a big and soft bed. First she didn't remember what she was doin there but then all the memories came back. Dumbledore's death, the rape, and the torture. She turned around and saw the love of her life sitting in a chair beside her. Sleeping. She shooked his arm a bit.

" Draco...?" He woke up immediately and when he saw her he hugged her and kissed her lips. Her tears fell but he wiped them away. " I'm so sorry...so sorry..." He whispered.

" For what? You didn't kill anyone" She sobbed. " Not that. You and....Weasley. It was real torture, Hermione" " It wasn't his fault Draco. It was Greyback who....used Imperio on him. He tried to protect me first"

" What about the Crucio part, huh? Was that them Imperio curse too?"

" Of course it was! Ron might be a git sometimes, but he would never do what he did in his normal state"

" But....." Just then the door swung open and Harry and Ginny walked in. Okay sorry, Ginny ran in, and sat down by Hermione's other side. She hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek and sobbed.

" I've never been so scared in my whole life" Ginny whispered. " Me either" Hermione responded.

" We found Ron" Harry said and sat down beside Ginny. " And....?" Draco said.

" He's definitely not himself right now" Harry made it clear. " He's at the St Mungos, tries to make it sink in. It will take time though"

" How did it end up like this?" Hermione said and laid back in the bed. " Everything is chaos" " It's terrible" Ginny agreed. " At least you two have your baby"

" How did you..?" Hermione said shocked. " Draco told us" Harry explained. " And don't worry, we're happy for you. Really" He smiled.

" Thank you" She smiled. It was a long time ago she smiled. " I think I should go back to sleep, I'm exhausted and my body hurts" " No problem" Harry gave her a peck on the cheek and left with Ginny.

Draco laid down beside her and wrapped an arm around her.

" I'm so happy you're here with me" She said. Draco kissed her head. " Where else should I be?"

---------

Actually they slept all day, but around nine o'clock in the evening, Hermione woke up by a sudden pain in her stomach. Everything was pulled together and it hurted.

Then she felt something between her legs, something wet. She lifted up the blanket and saw it.

Blood.

She gasped and breathed fast. " Draco" Was all she could say. When he didn't hear her she almost screamed his name because it hurted.

" What is it?" He said worriedly.

" Look..." She gasped again when she lifted the blanket once again.

" Oh my god....the baby...."