The war part 1

All the four houses stood in the great hall, and it was quiet. Deathly quiet, no one even dared to sneeze, or cough for that matter. Draco and Blaise was in their house and Ginny was in hers. Snape walked around in the hall, talking about being equal guilty if you didn't tell where Harry was.

" So if you want to share your acknowledge of where Potter is, now is the time to speak" Ginny breathed heavily, she had just found Harry, what if she might lose him this time?

Suddenly someone stepped out from the Gryffindor house and everyone gasped. " How dare you?!" Harry's voice spoke loud and clear. Everyone's eyes was going from Harry to Snape all the time.

" Dare what, may I ask?" Snape said with a cold tone. " How dare you stand where he stood? He trusted you, and you pointed your wand at him, and killed him!"

Within three seconds later Snape had his wand pointed at Harry. Harry was about to take out his but McGonagoll put him aside and pointed her wand at Snape. Snape doubted first when her wand was at him. McGonagoll was a very good witch. She was someone he had been working with for very many years.

But he held his wand, focusing on the woman in front of him. McGonagoll shot spells and hexes at him, one after one. Snape didn't have the time to hit back, he could just block the spells. Suddenly he flew out through the window and left. Hogwarts had a new headmaster.

" Coward!" Every student heard Minerva yell after him. Almost every student clapped their hands and cheered for the new headmistress. Harry seeked around the room, looking for Hermione and Ron. We're the hell were they? He saw Ginny and Draco, but the others was gone.

Suddenly he felt a horrible pain in his head, the bloody scar. Voldemort. But it never felt like this before. It was like a knife was cutting his skin.

He was sure the other's could feel it too, it looked like everyone had a horrible headache.

" You think that fight is wise" hissed a voice loud and clear. " But it's waste of blood and people. We can do this the easy or the hard way"

Harry walked towards the Gryffindors for finding Ginny, but ge stopped in his tracks when he heard Voldemort once again. " You can fight and die, or you can give me Harry Potter and no one, I repeat, no one will be harmed. Give me Harry Potter and you will be rewarded. Your time is to midnight"

-----

When the 'headache' was gone Harry took a deep breath and felt everyone's eyes on him. He was used to that, but this time was more worse than ever.

" What are you waiting for? Someone grab him!" Of course it was Pansy Parkinson herself who said that.

No one made an attempt to grab Harry. Actually no one dared to. Ginny walked towards Harry and stood infront of him, protection him.

" Don't you dare touch him" Ginny hissed at Pansy.

All Gryffindors stood around him, McGonagoll was right in his first year. ' You will live in your houses your whole school time, and it will be like your FAMILY'

But two persons surprised him. Draco and Blaise joined the Gryffindors. Well, who said you can't welcome more people to your family?

After McGonagoll sended out the Slytherins Ron and Hermione finally showed up.

" Where the hell have you two been?!" Harry said worriedly. " We destroyed another horrocrux down in the chamber of secrets" Hermione explained.

" Yeah it was pretty cool actually. Hermione did it, she haven't really had the honor doing it before, right?" Ron said. " You destroyed another one? That's great!" " What's the plan, Potter?" Blaise said.

Harry looked at his friends.

" We fight"