Kiss me

Draco and Blaise sat in the Slytherin common room and tried to study but Pansy and Theodore walked in and interrupted them. " Sup dudes?" Theodore said and sat down beside Blaise. " Studying" Blaise mumbled. " Are you guys goin to the ball? "

Pansy said excited amd sat down next to Draco. Her eyes said something like please-ask-me-please-ask-me, but Draco just looked away. " Sure we are. Right Blaise?" He winked at his friend and Blaise winked back.

" Absolutely, D" " Really? Who are you goin with? " Pansy stroked her hand on his knee and made a seductive face, at least tried to. " Blaise of course!" Draco joked.

" Yeah, haven't you guys heard? We're dating now" Blaise said with a grin. They both knew what Pansy meaned, they just wanted to mess with her.

" Ha. Ha. " Pansy said and rolled her eyes, her head resting on Draco's shoulder. " Drake, have you asked someone yet?" Draco nodded with a huge smirk. " I have" " you have..? W-who..? I mean, do I know her?"

" No. You really don't" Pansy stood up immediately and half ran to the girls dorms, sobbing. " Which hot Slytherin-witch have you asked?" Theodore wondered.

" She isn't a Slytherin" Draco snorted. " Okay, Ravenclaw" " Not that either"

" Oh come on she can't bearly be a Gryffindor? " " You know what Nott? Mind your own business" Draco retorted irritably. He took his school books and left the room. He wasn't angry, mostly anoyed.

-------

He needed to get out his feelings on something....or someone. And for his luck, he saw the Gryffindor-Princess a few meters away. Alone. Oh, this was his lucky day.

" Oi! Granger, come here for a moment" " Not now Malfoy, I don't want to see you right now" He grabbed her arm and dragged her with him into a broom cupboard. " It's not a question of what YOU want, Granger"

He smashed her into the wall and was just about to kiss her but Hermione put something between them. " A book? Seriously Granger, I'm not that dangerous"

" For me you are" Hermione hissed. " Let go of me!" He threw the book into the wall beside her and gave her a death glare. But his expression softened when he saw how scared she actually was. " All I'm asking for Hermione....." ' Oh my god he said my name. Just like that!' Hermione thought.

" Just one kiss. Then I'll go. Promise" Hermione frowned at this. He just wanted a kiss? In the library he definetly wanted more. He saw her frowning and whispered

" Kiss me, Hermione" he silently begged.

' Merlin's beard, I made him beg for it. Never thought that would happen. This must be my lucky day. Okay just kiss him already!'

So she did, hungrily. Like this was something she's been waiting for her whole life. Maybe she had, she just hadn't realised it until now.

Her hands cupped his face and she pulled herself closer to him. One half of her brain told her to stop, because she loved Ron. But the other one, told her to continue because Ron was with Lavender and he betrayed her at the party. She just wanted more while she kissed him, but that git didn't move his lips at all. He just stood there. Ready to leave.

She grabbed his collar and this time it was her turn to beg.

" Don't leave, Draco"

That what was all that was needed. He embraced her and finally kissed her back. God what he needed her now, for the first time ever, he couldn't really control himself. He wanted her, he really did. But in the brooms cupboard? Not so really romantic for his taste, be he could live with that.

She moaned while he massaged her breasts but suddenly she pulled away.

" Now what?" He said impatiently.

" I have a lesson. Like now"

" Well what do you have?" His arms was around her waist. " Defense the dark arts. You?" Her voice sounded worriedly. Like she didn't want him at the same lesson. Things could get awkward.

" Me too" He smirked his famous Malfoy-smirk.

' Shit'