Hogsmead

Later on the day they all did what was decided. They went to Hogsmead. Hermione hadn't talked to Ron, and it was no use because he was just hanging around with Lavender. And Lavender just had to come with them to Hogsmead, Neville and Luna was coming later.

It felt hopeless, seriously, sitting with two of your best friends, and watching them snogging. While your crush was eating faces with the girl you hated more than anything else.

" I'll go and have the orders then" Hermione said. Harry looked away from Ginny and nodded. " I'll go with you" " Thanks" They walked over and ordered five Butterbeers.

Harry took the other four and Hermione took her own. She walked carefully and with it but someone just had to bump into her. " Watch where you're goin, git!" But when she saw who it was, she immediately regretted open her mouth.

" Watch where goin yourself!" Lavender yelled. " S-sorry I thought..."

" Thought what? That you could have Won-won back by splashing Butterbeer at me?!"

' Thanks for the idea. Anyway it wouldn't work. ' Hermione thought.

" Won-won?" Hermione snorted.

" That's right, we have nicknames. He calls me Lavie. I'm sure he would NEVER come up with a nickname to you if you two were dating" Hermiones thoughts took over.

" Why don't you just go and get your self a life?!" " Hermione!" Ron said angrily. Hermione was shooting daggers at him with her eyes. " Oh so you're on her side now?!"

" You need to calm down! Seriuosly what is wrong with you now? Yesterday you were totally fine and...."

" And what? I got boring so you took someone who wasn't?"

" Calm down you too!" Harry said. At least Ginny stood by Hermione's side. " Let's go Hermione"

Harry Ginny and Hermione walked out from the three broomsticks and was on their way back to the castle.