The shell cottage

They were now in the Shell Cottage and Hermione slept in a room that Bill and Fleur let them borrow. Draco was outside with the others.

" Sorry about Dobby. He was a great house elf" Draco said to Harry. " Yeah. He was a wonderful person" Harry said and tried to hold back his sobbing. " How is it goin with Hermione?" He then asked.

" She's resting. She must be exhausted" Harry just shook his head. " No I mean how is it goin between you two? When you guys split up she wasn't herself" Draco sighed and sat down on the chair next to Harry.

" I wasn't really myself either. I lost her and our daughter. I thought it might be better if I just disappeard from her life" " What, are you mad?!" They suddenly heard Ron's voice and turned around.

" You didn't make it better for her" he continued. " You only made it worse"

" Yeah, and YOU didn't?! You were the reason we broke up for!" Draco yelled angrily. " I should have killed you when I had the chance!" Ron rolled his eyes.

" Oh yeah? I thought you just said you didn't have the guts to kill someone. Only love someone! So why did you leave her? What kind of love is that?!"

" I protected her!" Harry had to put himself between them so they wouldn't start punching or shooting some hideous spells at one another.

Suddenly Fleur stepped into the room.

" She's awake" " I'll talk to her" Ron said and stepped aside.

" Don't think so, I'll talk to her" Draco said and shoved Ron off.

" Neither one of you touch her until I say so! Okay?" Harry said with a determind voice and walked away. " And don't kill each other while I'm gone" he muttered.

~/~

Hermione rested her head on the pillow and had her eyes half open. Suddenly she saw the door went wide open and Harry stepped inside. " Hey Mione" he said.

" Hi Harry" She made some space for him so he could sit at the beside. " How are you doin? Sorry, stupid question"

Hermione giggled. " No it's not. I've been better you know" Harry stroked her cheek. " They boys out there are killing each. Maybe you heard?"

" It was them who woke me up" Hermione sighed. " But it's okay. I had enough sleep for the moment" she carefully sat up in bed with Harry for support. " What should we do now?" She asked.

" I don't know really" Harry said. " While Bellatrix...tortured me, she said something about her vault" Hermione said. " Maybe we should, you know, check it out?" " Get into Lestrange's vault? At Gringotts? The most safest bank in the wizarding world?"

Hermione nodded assurely.

" Okay, but if something's goin wrong, I'll blame it on you" Hermione shoved him a bit. " Okay Harry" she giggled.

A/N I know it wasn't the best chapter ever but it will be more! So just hold on :)