The Portrait

Harry and the others broke into Gringotts, took the Cup which was hidden in Bellatrix's vault, got caught into the vault and eventually flew out on a dragon. They jumped down into a lake which had freezing water, and suddenly Harry felt something in his forehead. His scar, he saw Voldemort, and Hogwarts. Suddenly the face of Rowena Ravenclaw came up in his mind.

He was angry and scared too, he knew they were looking for the horrocruxes.

They walked up from the lake. " We need to get to Hogwarts. Like now" Harry gasped.

" Hogwarts? Why?" Hermione said. " I saw him, and Rowena Ravenclaw. I think she's having something to do with a horrocrux"

" You let him in? Harry you can't do that!" " Hermione I can't always help it! Okay maybe I can"

" Nevermind, what shall we do now?" Ron said. " We'll do as Potter said" Draco responded. " We get to Hogwarts. Like now"

~/~

Later on the evening they sneaked into Hogsmead and tried to stay unseen. But they were close getting caught once, and when they thought someone found them, they heard a door open and a dark voice spoke " Hey! In here"

They hurried inside and jogged down some stairs. Then they saw a big man with beard and he looked quite old. Draco was just about to ask who he was when Hermione answered his question. " You're Aberforth. Dumbledore's brother"

" That's right" Aberforth said. " Stay here, I'll bring you some food"

Ron and Draco sat down, but Harry and Hermione paced around the room. Hermione saw a big portrait of a woman. She was beautiful. Ariana Dumbledore.

" Is that her? His sister, I mean" Harry wondered. She nodded. " It is" she turned her head to her right and saw a small mirror. It had some pieces missing though. She walked closer to it and saw...Harry?

" Harry?" She turned back to him. " I can see you in this mirror" Harry walked over to her and held a piece of the mirror infront them. " This was Aberforths mirror the whole time?" He said confused.

" Apparently" Ron said and stood up. " Here give me that, I want to see" Harry handed over the piece of the mirror and Ron looked at it. " Cool. I can see Hermione"

" Congrats Weasel" Draco mumbled. Hermione couldn't help herself but look into the mirror on the wall. She saw Ron's face and he smiled to her. She blushed a bit and smiled back. Draco saw this and sighed heavily.

" We're is the bloody food? I'm hungry" he said.

" That's Ron's line. Just saying" Harry said and chuckled.

" Jeez I love your eyes, Hermione" Ron whispered to himself but Draco heard him.

" That's my line" He was unbelievable close to jump on him and just beat the daylight out of him.

" Here you are" Aberforth walked in and sat down a tray with some bread and something to drink. Ron and Hermione practically ran to the table. After a long talk between Aberforth and Harry, Ariana disappeard in the portrait and walked away. " Where's she goin?" Hermione wondered.

" You'll see" Aberforth answered and walked out from the room. When he was out Hermione whispered to Harry " He did save us more than once. His been keeping an eye on us all the time. That doesn't sound like some who has giving up" She was a little pissed at Harry who had said Aberforth had given up on everything earlier.

" She's coming back" Ron said. They all focused on Ariana who had someone with her. " Wait" said Harry. " Is that...?" The portrait opened and a tall and good looking guy were smiling at them.

" Neville!" Exclaimed Hermione happily.

" There you guys are" he said with a crooked smile. " I was wondering what took you so long"

A/N okay sorry this took a while but I had a lot goin on in school and....life lately. But hope you guys liked it. See ya!