Shots and fights

Hermione was lost, she had no idea what she was doin and she was sure she would forget everything the next morning. Harry and Ginny was making out and Ron....yeah we all know what he did.

Hermione took shot after shot and the music got louder. She bumped into someone and she lost her balance. Luckily, the person took her hand and gave her back the balance.

" Lucky I was here Granger" Draco Malfoy said with a huge smirk.

" I think it was my unluck. What are you doin here, ferret?" Hermione snorted and walked over to table with shots.

" Ooh, not very friendly" Draco said and his smirk was gone. Hermione shot daggers at him and could just give him another punch in the face, just like she did in third year. But instead of that, she swallowed another shot and pointed at him with dark eyes.

" You're not the guy who should talk about being friendly, you spoiled little ferret boy! Calling me mudblood and bully me for my blood and bully my friends isn't very FRIENDLY!"

" Whoa whoa take it easy, I didn't mean to..." " Shut the fuck up I'm not done!" Hermione yelled and took another shot. For what Draco had seen, he was surprised she hadn't thrown up by now.

" You had made my life a living hell since the day you just had to show your self more worthy than me and calling me a filthy little mud...." " Stop I'm sorry okay?!" Draco yelled back.

" Y-you are..?" Hermione said her voice sounded more uncertain now. " Yes, I am. I...I apologize" Hermione felt her head spinning around and she was confused as hell. She wasn't sure if he meant it but she was starting to walk away from him.

" Where are you goin? You shouldn't be drinking more of that, Granger. Someone might...you know...use you. Not that I care"

" I drink as much as I want" She walked hastily away from him and saw Ron still sitting in that bloody couch with Brown. ' Is she goin to eat up his face or something? Litterally?' Hermione thought.

Ron caught her eye and stopped kissing Lavender. She could see that he was looking for something to say but nothing came out from his mouth. Hermione just walked away and felt a tear fall from her eye.

When the music got louder she did something she never thought she would do. She stepped up upon a table and started to dance...a quite sexy dance actually. Every guy who was nearby started to whistle and shout things like '' That's how you do it!'' And '' More Granger, more!''

After a few minutes Hermione dragged up a random guy from the crowed, Cormac McLaggen. His hands were on her waist and they were face to face now. Without any hesitation Cormac kissed her.

Hermione wasn't really surprised but she kissed back. Everyone started to whistle more and Cormac lifted her off her feet. They jumped down from the table and walked to the exit.

" Do you wanna get out of here?" Cormac whispered in her ear. Hermione shooked her head. " We can sit down for a while. I'm starting to get tired"

" Let me walk you to the Gryffindor Tower then" his hand grabbed her bum and squeezed it. Hermione felt like throwing up when he said that.

" No I'm fine" " Oh come on. Don't be so boring. You know you want it, we both do" " I said no!" Hermione pushed him away, she almost lost her balance once again.

Suddenly Cormac fell to the floor and had a bleeding nose. " Stay away from her!" The both Gryffindors looked at the blonde Slytherin guy who had just punched him.

" Malfoy what is wrong with you?!" Hermione said confused. But she couldn't wait for an answer because she fell to the ground.

But she never touched it.