The nightmare part 1

A/N I just want to give some credit to @harrypotterology for this idea you soon will read in these two chapters forwards. I had to make two chapters because it would be too long otherwise. And of course a big Thank you to your other readers as well! For voting and comment and reading!

-----

Ginny stormed in into Hermione's dorm, trying to catch her breath. She looked very stressed out and scared. " Jeez Ginny what are you....?" Hermione started but Ginny broked her off. " You have to come fast! Blaise said...um... Something about Draco being in danger"

" Danger? Like...now?" " Now!" Ginny dragged her out from the bed and threw her some clothes. " This better be important" Hermione mumbled. " Should we get Ron and Harry..?" She asked.

" I haven't seen Harry, he's like gone. And Blaise told me I shouldn't bring others into this" " Gone? But you said this was dangerous didn't you?"

Eventually she gave in and woke her brother up and the three Gryffindors ran out with their wands.

----

" Blaise! What is goin on? " Hermione asked worriedly when she saw him. " What the hell is Weaselbee doing here?" Blaise said, ignoring Hermione's question. " He's helping us" Ginny answered. " Oh okay. Come with me, we have to hurry"

They ran up to the astronomy tower and found Harry and Draco there. " What is goin on?!" Hermione said confused. " He's goin to kill Dumbledore!" Harry said angrily. " I have to do this!" Draco cried.

" Harry I'll take care of this. Harry, you, Blaise and Ginny go and get help. Ron stay with me" Harry and the others ran down again and left Hermione with the two other guys.

" What are you thinking?" Hermione hissed. " Don't you ever listen?! I told you to stay away!" " Does it look like I'm listening?"

" Uhm....guys..?" Ron said nervously. " Hold on Ron" Hermione said. " Do this Draco and I'll never forgive you" " Don't you get it? I have to! Or else he's gonna kill me. " Guys....?" Ron said. " Quiet Weaselbee'' Draco said. " He'll kill you too if he want to. Please just go. You have to protect our baby. Please"

He really begged for it, tears was in his eyes but he wouldn't let them fall. " Guys seriously!" Ron hissed.

" What?!" Hermione spat. " Someone's comming..." Hermione turned to Draco and gave him a scared look. " Go and hide, now"

-----

Hermione, Ron, Harry, Ginny and Blaise were hidden under the floor were they could see Draco. He was now talking to Dumbledore.

" You are no assassin, Draco" Dumbledore spoke slowly and calmly.

" How do you know what I am? Huh? You know nothing about me!" Hermione could hear the fear in his voice, actually, anyone could.

" I know a boy who was just like you once, Draco. Let me help you" Dumbledore said relaxed.

" I don't need your help!" Draco snorted but he was near tears. " He trusts me. I was chosen for this!'

" Oh god Draco don't do this please..." Hermione silently begged him. Then she heard steps and they all backed away even more. In the stairs they saw Bellatrix Lestange and Fenrir Greyback and a few other death eaters. They didn't see the youth and kept goin. They heard Bellatrix's voice.

" Well well well, look what we have here" She walked towards Draco and gave him a sweet light kiss in his neck. " Well done, Draco. Now, do it"

" Don't do it..." Hermione whispered. Ron took her hand and squeezed it.

" He can't" Fenrir Greyback sneered. '' His just like his father, so afraid and uncertain all the time" " Shut up Greyback" Draco muttered.

" Don't waste any time, do it. Nooow!" Bellatrix screeched loudly. Hermione was just about to run up for Draco when they heard a dark voice.

" No..." Severus Snape appeared behind Draco with a determind expression on his face. Ron and Blaise held Harry from runing up to the others.

" Severus...please...." Before they all knew it Snape pointed his wand at him and said the two words.

" Avada Kedavra!" And that was it, Dumbledore fell from the tower dead and gone. Everyone's hearts stopped beating for a while and they just couldn't believe it. They didn't want to.

----

" No...no!" Harry lost it and ran up to the other death eaters, his friends following him. " Harry no!" Ginny said.

" Potter!" Snape had wide eyes open when he saw him. " How could you? How could you?!"

" This is our last lesson, Potter. I am the halfblood Prince" He disappeard but Harry ran after, with Ginny and Blaise following behind. Hermione and Ron stayed with Draco, but Bellatrix and Greyback were still there.

" Well well, didn't know you dated a mudblood" Bellatrix said with an evil smirk. " Daddy won't be happy when he hears about this. He will freak out actually. If you're lucky you might just be disinherited"

" I can live with that" Draco shrugged. " Oh I'm sure you can. I'll find something you can't live with"

She looked at Fenrir Greyback and gave him a look. " Let's have some fun with Draco's toy shall we?" Ron stepped infront of Hermione, but unfortunately he hadn't brought his wand with him. Oh Ron.......

" Don't you dare touch her!" Ron yelled. " Oh I won't. Greyback!" Bellatrix said. " I'll leave you for now, you'll come back when you're done"