The Dungeons

The next morning Hermione woke up in a warm and lovely bed. She rolled around and felt a sweet scent of....colugne. A guy have slept in this bed too? Well, it did smell sweet, and whoever this guy were wearing this perfume, must be very attractive.

She opened her eyes and felt a huge headache, and ready to throw up. But she held on for a moment. She didn't smell so good herself, like vomit.

" Finally awake are you?" She looked over to the other side of the bed and screamed. " Jeez Malfoy, what the hell are you doin here?!" She realised she was still wearing her white and short dress. So they hadn't slept with each other.

" Well Granger, last time I checked, this was my bed. And what does that mean, huh?" She knew the bloody answer, she just didn't wanted to say it. Just like he had read her minds he said " That's right, you're in my dorm. And in Slytherin's common room, which means you're in the Dungeons"

" And you say I'm a know-it-all" Hermione muttered. " Would you please show some gratitude here? Do I have to remind you who actually helped you last night?"

Hermione rose from his bed and took away her high heels. She would carry them to the Gryffindor Tower.

" I was fine until you came along" She mumbled. " Yeah right" He rolled his eyes. " I guess you don't remember who held your beautiful hair when you were throwing up on the girls toilet"

' That explains the smell of vomit' Hermione thought. " You held my hair?"

" That's right sweetheart. And when you passed out..."

" Passed out?!" " Yeah don't you listen? I carried you here, because I was afraid that Cormac would find you again" Hermione was quiet. Draco Malfoy, of all people on Hogwarts, had actually helped her.

" Thank you...I'm grateful" Draco smiled a bit and helped her out of the bed and took her high heels. " Come on, I'll walk you up to the the Gryffindor Tower"

-----

They were quiet the whole way up to the Tower. When they stood infront of the portrait Hermione turned around at him. Draco handed over her shoes.

" Thank you....again...you were there when no one else were. Ginny and Harry were gone and Ron...." She stopped when she remembered Ron. What would happen with them now?

Things would be so awkward and weird. " I know, and I feel sorry for you" Draco said. " You deserve better"

" Thanks...." She was just about to say the password to The Fat Lady when Draco took her hand and pulled her towards him. " Draco no..." His lips were milimeters away from hers, and she could feel his breath.

" Please let me..." " No...I beg you. I'm not myself right now. I swear, you will hate my real self in a few hours" He leaned in amd gave her a sweet cheek kiss and whispered.

" No I won't"

She pushed him away a bit, said the password and walked through the portrait, away from him, and she did not look back.