His Army

Draco, Hermione, Ron and Harry followed Neville through a tunnel that should lead into Hogwarts. " I don't remember this one on the map" Harry said to Neville. " It's because it didn't exist until now" Neville explained.

" We made it so we could sneak out to Hogsmead more and eat real food. But...Aberforth's isn't really perfect"

" Tell me about it" Draco mumbled. Neville turned around and realised first now that Draco was with them. " Merlin's beard. Didn't know you hanged around with Malfoy"

" He's helping us" Hermione explained. " He saved me....I mean us"

Neville exchanged a look with the other guys, Harry only nodded, Ron hesitated for a while but eventually, he nodded as well. " I'm fine as long as you guys are. Shall we give them a joke?"

Neville opened a door and looked out. They must be in the room of requierment now. " Hey Seamus! I got a surprise for you!" They could hear Seamus sighning. " I hope it's not Aberforth's food again" Neville just rolled his eyes and stepped aside and Harry appeared in doorway.

" Blimey!" Seamus said and stood up and starting to applause. All the others joined him and everyone wore a smile on their faces.

All five climbed down from the portrait and out to the crowed full of Gryffindors. " Wait..." Said Seamus and pointed straight at Draco now. " What is he doing here?" " Don't worry, he's with us. On the good side" Ron defended.

" So....we can trust him?" Parvati asked. " Yes we can" Harry answered. Harry told them about the horrocrux that should be somewhere in Hogwarts, that it had something to do with Rowena Ravenclaw. Luna suggested the Ravenclaw Diadem, that it gave wisdom to the one who wore it.

Harry thought it sounded just like something Voldemort would use as a horrocrux so he kept that in mind. Then he turned to Parvati. " Uhm Parvati by the way, have you seen Ginny...?"

Just then they heard a door open and Ginny hurried in, she stopped a few meters in front of Harry and looked at him with a smile. " Harry!"

Ron was just about to open his mouth when Harry said " Hi there"

" Ginny" Draco spoke for the first time since they got there. " Where's Blaise?"

" He's fine. He's down in the dungeons" Draco nodded. " What is it Ginny?" Seamus wondered.

" Snape knows. He knows Harry Potter was seen in Hogsmead" Everyone's eyes was at Harry, asking for a plan.

" Then I'll meet him" He said.

" Are you mad?!" Ron hissed. " The hell you are, we're goin with you!"

" Even me Potter" Draco said.

" We're all goin with you" Seamus said. " Look I really do appreciate all you've done to me theese seven years. Please believe me on that, but this is so big, I have to this. Alone"

" Don't be stupid" Hermione said. " We started all this together, and that's how we finish it. Together or not at all"

Hermione always knew how to make him shut up, because that's what he just did.

" But....we're his army" Neville said. " Dumbledore's army"

" Then let's do this" Draco said with a smirk.