Draco's guts

Harry, Hermione and Ron disapparated from Luna Lovegood's house after they realised her dad tried to catch them for bringing Luna back. Harry couldn't blame him. " Now what?" Ron said. " Should we find some deathly hallows or something?"

" We don't even know if they really exists" Hermione said.

" So what do you call Harry's invisibility cloak? A normal present from his father?" " Hey take it easy you two" Harry said and turned to them. He looked very stressed out.

" Sorry" Ron mumbled. " I'll put up some spells" Just in that moment a few snatchers appeared from nowhere and scared the hell out of Ron.

" Hello beautiful" Scabious said. Hermione gasped and looked over at Ron who started to run after Harry. Hermione quickly started to run after the boys and heard Scabious voice loud and clear " Well don't just stand there. Snatch them! But don't kill them. Especially not the pretty thing"

Hermione and her friends ran as fast as they could through the forrest and had spells after them. Hermione ran down a hill and shot a powerful spell at one of the snatchers. Then she stopped when she saw a snatcher further away. She turned around and saw Harry runing towards her. Quickly she shot a spell right into his face.

He fell down at the ground and she sat down beside him. " Harry...!" She exclaimed. " They're real" Harry whispered. " What...?" " The deathly hallows do exists" She was about to reply when someone dragged her off her feet. She looked at the person and couldn't believe her own eyes.

" Dr....?" " Ssh..!" Draco pulled her to him and had her arms behind her back. " What are you...?" " Be quiet!" Draco hissed and took her wand.

She was just about to retort when she saw another snatcher having a steady grip of Ron. " Don't touch her!" He said angrily. But one of the snatchers punched him in his stomach and Scabious approached them. " Act nicely and you're boyfriend won't get hurt" He touched Hermione's cheek a bit, but Draco held her away from him. " Check the others instead" He ordered.

" You have a new one now, huh?" Draco whispered so only she could hear him. " You're dating the same guy who took her away from us. Our daughter" Hermione tried to struggle but he was so much stronger.

" It wasn't his fault!" She hissed back. " And for your information; we're not dating"

" Malfoy!" Scabious said. " What will we do with them? This one really looks like him" His wand was pointing at Harry's face and he felt Hermione stiffen in his hands. " Take them to the Manor"

~/~

Draco felt huge remorse from the moment they stepped inside the manor with the love of his life and her friends. This was still the same people he had sort of grown up with. They had slept under the same roof, walked in the same corridors, had the same lessons. What was the diffrence really? Right, the stupid blood status.

He had hard controling himself when he saw Harry and Ron being dragged away from Hermione who had his sick aunt in front of her. " Draco!" Bellatrix said. " Come over here" Draco slowly walked over to Hermione and Bellatrix.

" This is the mudblood girl, isn't it?" Draco stared at Hermione and she stared back. Her eyes begging him for not telling her. " I....can't be sure"

" Not sure?" Lucius asked and put his hand on Draco neck and he flinched a bit. " Draco....just do this and everything can be as it was before. Okay?" " Lucius..." Narcissa dragged him away from Draco.

" Is it her?" Bellatrix asked once again more impatiently this time.

" No" he replied.

~/~

A few minutes later the room was filled with screams and crying. Hermione lay on the floor and had been hit by Crucio several times and Draco had to watch it all....again. This would haunt him forever.

" Make her stop" Draco hissed to his mother who stood next to her son. She only shooked her head. " I can't. I'm sorry" Draco was just about to explode when he heard Bellatrix say something to Greyback.

" Do whatever you want with her. I'm done"

" Noooo!" Suddenly he saw Ron and Harry run into room and Harry took Bellatrix's wand.

Narcissa and Lucius started to fight against the other boys but Draco just stood there paralysed. He woke up when he saw Bellatrix having a firm grip on Hermione.

" Bella let me take her. I'll make them stop" " Oh really? Do you think I'm that stupid?"

' Do you really want me to answer that for you?' Draco thought.

" But okay" she suddenly said. " prove you have the guts to kill her" Draco took Hermione in his arms and had his wand with him. He pointed it at her throat and walked towards Harry and Ron.

" Stop!" He yelled and everyone immediately stopped. Ron and Harry stopped breathing for a while. He walked slowly towards them. Harry gave him a look that said please-don't-do-this. Also Ron gave him that look.

" Draco please...." Hermione begged him. Draco slowly turned around and against his family and pointed his wand at his aunt instead.

" How dare you?! Bloodtraitor!" Bellatrix screeched. Draco held Hermione protective and said something she would never forget.

" I may not have the guts to kill someone. But I have the guts to love someone"

With that, they all disapparated as quickly as possible.