I just need you

" So..." Blaise said and nodded with his head at Draco. " So..?" " Have you told her yet?" Draco frowned. " Told her what?" Blaise snorted. " Don't play stupid. You know exactly what I mean" Draco sighed and sat down his glass. " You mean that I will die if I don't do it? And she will hate me for like, oh I don't know, forever? No I haven't"

" You know you have to" " Yes thank you, Blaise, I'm very aware of this"

" So go ahead and do it! It will hurt like hell if you do it later" " Mind your own bloody business, Zabini" Draco growled. " Just saying. She looked quite beautiful tonight though"

" Who are you talking about now?" Draco sighed.

" Pansy??" " Whuuut? Parkinson? What kind of taste..." " No I don't mean like that. Pansy, she's talking with the Weasley-girl" Draco turned around and saw his was right. Pansy stood and yelled at Ginny and she was red in her face, full of rage. Ginny didn't look so pleased either.

" Oh shit. Come on Blaise" They hurried over to the girls and Pansy yelled " So if you see your mudblood friend again, tell her to stay the hell away from my Draco!"

" Excuse me! " Ginny said with a loud voice. " Don't you dare call her that again! Ever. And Draco was actually her date tonight. Not yours! So go and get one yourself! you'll need it"

With that Ginny turned on her heels and walked away with determind steps. " I understand why she's in Gryffindor" Blaise mumbled. " But she would look good in green"

" Pans what the hell? Calm down! " Pansy turned around and stumbled but she rose again.

" Wait until your father hears about this"

For the first time ever, he actually didn't want his father to hear about it.

" Pans take it easy, you're not yourself right know. Go and sit down or something " After a long time of talking she sat down with Theodore and didn't get up for a while. Draco hurried over to Ginny and Luna.

" Where's she?" " No idea, thought you knew" Ginny said worriedly. " She just disappeard" Draco said.

" She and Ron had a fight" Luna said with her light voice. That was it, Draco lost his temper and walked in Ron's direction. " You look lovely tonight by the way, ladies" Blaise said and winked to Ginny and Luna.

------

Ron sat in a corner snogging his date and Draco was more than ready to put all his anger on him. Not that planned it, it just happened sometimes. The last one he put his anger on was his best friend.

" What did you say to her?!" Draco said angrily and dragged Ron up on his feets. " What are you on about?" Draco grabbed his collar stared into his eyes. " What did you do?!"

" He told her you didn't care for her!" Luna said behind him. She was red in her face and it was full of rage. Draco looked at Ron. '' Didn't care, huh?"

Next second Ron lay on the floor, with a bleeding nose, just like Cormac.

" Holy shit! Why did you do that for?!" Harry exclaimed.

" Because I can, Potter"

He wanted to give him a black eye as well back Blaise prevented him. " Not now, think of Granger"

-------

Draco hurried outside the hall and found Hermione half sleeping on the staircase. " Hermione?! Oh my god wake up, it's okay I'm here" She lifted her head a bit and looked at him with teary eyes. " I can't believe he destroyed another ball for me Draco"

" It's not over yet. Come on, I'll follow you the Tower...." Hermione grabbed his collar and pulled him closer. " No your not. Not to tonight"

" Um....okay? " " I just need you tonight Draco. If you wake up with remorse tomorrow I'm fine with that. Just let's get away"

Draco lifted her up in bridal-style. " I won't regret ANYTHING, Mione. I know exactly were we can be. Have you ever heard of the Room of requierment?"