My first and my last

Hermione laid down in the bed, only wearing her underwear. She had no idea what she was doing, or what she should do. They were safe in the room, no one knew they were there and they had all they needed. Draco was above her and saw her shaking.

" Nervous?" Hermione nodded slightly. " Mhmm....a little" ' Come on Hermione!' Hermione thought to herself. ' You've been through horrible things. A Basilisk, a three headed dog and even tortured for Merlin's sake! And other stuff too'

" Kiss me again, Hermione" Draco asked. She didn't know why, but she liked when he told her what to do during their snogging sessions, she guessed he would do the same in this session as well. But she didn't really mind.

She pulled his face closer to hers and did what was told. She was careful in the begining until Draco gave her a new order. " Open your mouth, like you did in the library" So she did, without any hesitation.

He then kissed her neck and she let herself breath for a second. His hands massaged her breasts and she let out a moan. He slowly pulled her bra of off her and their bodys met.

Draco laid between her legs, all he needed to do was enter her, but he didn't want to rush it. This was the best moment of his life, and he would do EVERYTHING to make it last. This time he kissed her, with so much passion.

'' Oh god I want you Draco. Now'' Draco pulled her legs around his waist and kissed her earlobe and whispered with a sexy voice. " First you need to do something for me''

' Fuck can't you just do it already?!' The voice inside Hermione said.

" What..?" She said, her voice sounded more impatiently than she meant to.

He nibbled on her skin while whispering " Tell me you love me"

She stopped breathing, she'd never thought of what she really felt for him. Really, he was hot and all that, and she really had started to like him during their moment at the ball. Maybe love actually was possible to feel for him? But did he love her back?

' Merlin's beard Hermione, the bloke is just above you and tells you to say you love him! What do you think?!'

He stared down at her waiting for her to speak, it was like his life depended on it. What if it did?

" I love you Draco Malfoy" She heard herself say.

Suddenly she felt pain between her legs and she screamed. Draco could see the pain in her eyes. " Gods I'm sorry Mione'' He saw a tear stream down her face and he felt horrible doing this to her.

" It's okay, go on" She said and nodded.

------

After spending the whole night together Hermione felt so alive. In the morning she woke up in his arms. She tried to move, but she couldn't. Not an inch. He held her so tight she was surprised she could breath.

Draco was awake, but didn't just feel like open his eyes. He was exhausted. They had made love several times and he was starting to get sore. He had no idea she could be so.....wild. But just like he promised, he didn't regret anything. He had dated many girls, but never slept with them. He'd waited for someone special.

" I love you Hermione" He said and he could feel Hermione jump, if that was possible. " I love you too" She kissed him tenderly.

He cupped her face with his hands and said " You are my first and and last one"

A/N okay time for Author's note! Yay! Nah just kidding, I just want to know what you think of it. Too much....too little? I'll try to update as soon as possible :)