The bloody book

Several days later, Ron and Hermione still didn't talk and Lavender was still pissed at Hermione. Hermione hanged around with Ginny, and Luna most at the time and she avoided Draco as much as she could. They stole glances from each other sometimes, but Hermione only looked away or walked away from him.

" I can't believe what's goin on inside of my stupid brother's head!" Ginny said angrily, while she and Hermione walked through the corridors on their way to the library. They ran into Parvati and Seamus.

" Hey, have you heard?" Seamus said.

" What...?" Ginny said confused. " It's a ball soon!" Parvati exclaimed. " Really? That's great" Ginny squealed.

" I know right? You're coming guys aren't you?" Seamus said. " Um...I have a lot of doin actually" Hermione explained. " Please Hermione, it will be fun" Ginny said and hugged her.

" Okay okay, I'll go" " Awesome, we have potions now with Hufflepuff. See ya later" Seamus said and walked off with Parvati.

" I'm goin to the library. See you later?"

" Sure" Ginny smiled.

------

It was quite late for being in the library on your own, but she needed a book for an essay.

How hard could it actually be to find a book about charms? Really, she swore she'd seen it last time she was there, and that was like two hours ago!

" Looking for something?" Even in the darkness she could see him smirk. He held the Charms book in his hands and walked closer to her, she backed with two steps.

" Give me the book, please?" She said politely. " You've been avoiding me, sweetheart" Hermione swallowed and blinked.

" No, I just haven't talked to you. That doesn't mean I've been....."

" You've been ignoring me as well. I've tried to talk to you but you just blink with your pretty eyes and turns on your heels and walks away"

" I must've been in a hurry, I guess" She said, her voice sounded more nervous than she thought it would do.

" I don't like when people ignores me. Actually, I hate it. I'm a Malfoy and people shouldn't ignore me"

Hermione snorted at this. " Oh yeah? I'm a Granger, and I'm friend with the chosen one. People shouldn't insult me"

" Oh please, we both knows that you always bite people back when they do so. I'm a evidence of that"

" Can you just give me the god damn book?!" " Sure sweet...." " Stop calling me that!" She said angrily.

" Okay, baby" Draco first cleared his throat. " I'll give you the book, but only if, you stops ignores me, and go on the ball with me"

" Pfft yeah, like that would happen. Me on the ball with you? What do you other people would think, huh?"

" I don't care" He backed her up against a bookshelf and looked into her hazel eyes. " I want to go with you"

" But what if I don't want to go with you? You can't have everything here in this world, Malfoy" Draco dropped the book and grabbed her wrists, he could feel her pulse beating faster.

" I don't care about that either. You will go with me" With that he kissed her, she was shocked at first and couldn't really understand what the hell he was doin.

She tried to push him away, but he pinned her to the bookshelf, he lifted her up and kissed her harder this time.

" If this is any kind of persuaion, it doesn't work" She said between his kisses, she still hadn't kissed him back, and that pissed him off a bit. She sort of ignored him again.

" Open your mouth" he ordered. " The hell I will" " Do it!" After a few moments she obeyed and opened her mouth carefully. His tounge attacked her mouth and met hers.

She kissed him back, and she could feel him smirking against her lips. He was about to unbutton her shirt when they heard a voice.

" Mione? You're in here?"

" Bloody Potter" Draco hissed and let her down and gave her the book. He quickly disappeard into the darkness and left her alone with Harry who got there second after he left.

" You okay?" He said worriedly. Hermione fixed her hair quickly and nodded. " Yeah why?"

" Your blushing"

" Well it's nothing"

They walked out and Hermione was half blushing and felt a little bit excited, but the other half was pissing her off. Getting snogged against your will and forced to become someone's date, all because of a bloody book!