The nightmare part 2

Trigger warning; contains rape, so if you feel unfomfortable reading it, just skip it and jump to the end. Or message me and I'll tell you what happened in the end so you still knows what's going on the story. 

" What are you gonna do?" Draco said and stood side by side with Ron infront of Hermione. " I'm gonna have som fun with you three. But I have to go soon so I can't see it. Too bad"

" If you so much lay a finger on her..." Draco began and grabbed his wand but Greyback was faster. " Petrificus Totales!" Draco was frozen on his spot and he didn't move an inch. He wasn't dead, only petrified.

Then Greyback pointed his wand at Ron. " Don't kill him please!" Hermione begged.

" Imperio"

------

Greyback disappeard and left Hermione with the two other boys. Harry and the others were still and hadn't returned for any help.

" Ron....um...how are you feeling?" Ron turned around towards her and and looked at Draco. " Hm....maybe he can watch.." His voice sounded dark and harsh.

" Watch what..?" Ron grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him. She felt herself getting nervous and scared.

" Us, darling" He whispered.

------------

Ron pushed her down at the ground and ripped up her shirt. " God Ron what are you doing?!" Hermione exclaimed. " I'm playing with Draco's toy. He haven't learned that you have to share in this life"

He tore her clothes and kissed her roughly. " This isn't you Ron! Come on put yourself together!" Suddenly Ron slapped her right in the face, she suddenly thought of Draco and started to cry. Draco, he was there but he didn't move an inch. He couldn't.

" Ron stop! Please!" She begged over and over again but he wouldn't. He entered her in a way she never felt before. He would cause bruises, she was sure of that. " Fuck you're tight" Ron hissed.

Hermione cried harder, she couldn't describe the pain between her legs, she tried to push him off with all her force but he was so much stronger. Draco was petrified and was forced to watch the whole thing. Without doin a thing.

" STOP!" She screeched and cried at the same time. He didn't listen, the REAL Ron couldn't hear her. She punched him and even bit him, he groaned but continued.

" Try to enjoy this, love. There is no use to fight it. We both know you want it. You want me" He took her harder and it hurted like hell for her.

" Draco help me!" She screamed, though she knew it was hopeless.

' Can't he just come as an avid teenageboy is used to do?' Her voice inside her said.

" I understand why the Malfoy-kid have fucked you theese past days. I'm sure you've been thinking of me while he took you"

" Ugh you're disgusting! Stop please!"

" I'm almost there...." With one last push he came inside her and he moaned. But she, she could throw up here and now. Feeling disgusted and ashamed of herself for letting it happen. But what could she actually do?

" That was fun" Ron sighed and pulled out from her and laid down beside at on the floor. It was unbelievable. Ron Weasley, one of her best friends had just raped her, and her beloved boyfriend had to watch and couldn't do a thing.

" Why don't you lay here with me, huh?" Ron said. " I....don't.....want to" She breathed heavily. Ron dragged her towards him and wrapped an arm around her. " Let go of me!"

" Fine! You ugly bitch!" He pushed her away, he walked up to Draco and took his wand. He pointed it at her and said " Crucio!" She screamed more than before and this pain was even worse.

" Ron please!" She breathed. But he wouldn't stop, he did it again and again. Until everything went black.