The reason

The lesson was very long and quite boring. Draco tried to piss Hermione off and guess what? He really did. His hands were all over her. Especially on her knee and her thigh. She sort of liked it first, but then he was starting play with her hair and act like a total creep.

God what she hated that. Just because they shared an awesome moment in the Brooms cupboard didn't mean he could have his hands all over her at a LESSON.

After it, she bumped into Harry and Ron. When Ron saw her with Malfoy he grabbed her arm slightly and pulled her to him. " What do you want Malfoy?" Harry sighed. " Nothing Potter. I just see a big thing blocking my path, that's all. " Harry rolled his eyes. " Oh wait, that was you"

He gave Ron a nasty look and then walked away. He was satisfied with his and Hermione's " meeting" today. He looked back to see her one last time before he left her for the day. Something he shouldn't have done.

He saw the read headed Weaselbee playing with Hermione's hair and talking to her. Making her smile and laugh. He hadn't done that, making her laugh. It was a long time ago he saw her smile. Draco had have a lot of girls before Hermione, but there was something special about her.

She was so.....strong. She could resist him much easier than the other witches could. She could get angry with him, maybe she could throw something at him too? She was so diffrent, and that was the reason he wanted her for. He didn't only want her for his bed, but in life too. Dating, go to Hogsmead or something.

He wasn't very used to dating.

But he hated Weasley for being so near her. He was filth on his shoe and he needed it go away and don't come back. He felt disgusted when Ron's hand was on her cheek and he could see her face goin slitghly pink.

But he kept goin, because that was all he could do for the moment.

A/N sorry I know it's short :/ Hope you liked it anyway