im sorry-

Okay so this isn't exactly good but hey it's content at least. I have literally 15 WIPs but hey here you go, have this thing I forgot about for like a month. Sis is PG 13 and Kelsey is probably gonna yell at me for it but oh well.

Italics are Virgil's thoughts, just so you're not confused when you get there :)

Virgil's POV

I walk into my first-period class and slump into my seat, throwing my backpack on the floor. Math class, my absolute least favorite, but also somehow the most redeeming, as of this year. See, math is always taught by some insufferable, stuffy teacher who hates my guts, and this year is no different. But this year, I was given two blessings. The first is that I sit in the back of the class. I think the teacher might be partially blind, so sometimes I can get away with a quick nap and she doesn't even notice.

The other blessing? Roman Prince. A new student, probably from Mount Olympus or something because he looks like a literal god. He sits forward and diagonal of me, so I can just see the profile of his face. He's gorgeous, and I'm not even worried about staring because everyone else does too.

Sure, it's a little upsetting that everyone's attracted to him, but it's not like I think anything will actually happen between us. I never let myself have the hope that he'd ever notice me, so I'm perfectly content to sit right where I am and interact with Daydream Roman. Speaking of which...

"Blah blah altitudes, blah blah tangent, blah blah proof, whatever." The teacher seems to trail off as she drones on and on and on, and everything that isn't the gorgeous boy sitting up and to my right fades away. He turns his head to me, and when our eyes meet, he winks. I feel myself swoon.

Then he stands up. Before I know what's happening, the desk attached to my chair is gone and he's on my lap. He's straddling me, and he casually drapes his arms around my neck.

"I- um-" I stammer, and he cuts me off with a finger to my lips.

"Math is boring. You seem far more interesting." And quickly his finger is replaced with his lips. I kiss him as my hands find a place on his back. My eyes drift closed, and as he deepens the kiss, he starts to run his hands under my hoodie, and-

"Mr. Storm." I snap out of my trance, rather disappointed to find that the teacher is still talking. I try to look interested. "Sorry if this is so boring for you, but could you please tell me the answer to the question on the board?" I blink, then scramble to find that number in my textbook, until I catch a flash of a hand in front of me, miming a C.

"Uhh, C?" I say, praying the anonymous hand is right. The teacher nods and eyes me suspiciously before continuing on, turning back to the board. I sigh in relief before finally looking up at whoever gave me the answer. And I flinch. It's Roman. He saved my ass, all because I was thinking about making out with him instead of thinking about math. I've never even spoken to him before!

The bell rings. Thank christ. Had I really been daydreaming for an entire hour? I brushed off the thought as I scooped up my bag and headed for the hallway. By the time I got out there, Roman had already left. But luckily, I- don't judge me, I'm not a stalker -know where his locker is. I take a deep breath and head to that hallway.

I find him where I suspected he'd be, then cautiously tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey, uh, sorry to bother you. I just wanted to thank you for saving my ass in math class."

"It's no problem, really," he said with a charming smile, closing his locker as he turned to face me. "You looked pretty deep in thought. What were you daydreaming about back there?" I panicked.