Day 7 - Drink

Hello yes I'm entirely aware that Remus should be involved in this drinking party but I wrote this pre-new-video and I don't want to change the whole damn thing.

Also, it's important to say: I DO NOT CONDONE DRINKING COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF ALCOHOL IN ANY SITUATION. I DON'T DRINK. I'M NOT ADVOCATING DRINKING. But I thought this idea was funny, and let's be honest, they all would, so I wrote it anyway.

Enjoy Remy being the mom friend of the group because he has the highest tolerance and is the closest thing to sober in the room

Also it gets like very much worse in quality at the end but hey the middle is funny so it's cool

(if it wasn't obvious: trigger warning for alcohol and bad decisions)

Remy looked sullenly at his very real, very vintage bottle of wine he found laying around. He really wanted to save it for a special occasion, but nothing interesting was happening.

He tried to think up an excuse to drink it. Maybe he could gather some other people to drink it with him? Because drinking alone is never fun, and like that bullshit tumblr post said, anything can be a special occasion if you make it special. Or whatever that quote was.

He pulled out his phone and selected the group chat titled 'the fun ones,' AKA everyone except Logan and Patton, who don't drink. With one short, all lowercase text with no punctuation, he invited Roman, Virgil, and Deceit over to what could technically be considered his room. It's just some sort of hovel, but what did you expect?

In an awkward silence, they all sat around, unsure of what to say. Then Remy pointed out the wine. Everyone got a bit more talkative after taking a few sips.

"Okay, okay," Remy said after a bit, tapping his glass as if to make a toast. "Here's an idea. We," he said, pausing for effect, "should make up a drinking game." Everyone agreed enthusiastically.

"It's got to be intense though," Deceit piped up. "We can only get so drunk on taking one sip of wine at a time." They all mumbled agreement and thought hard, with their one collective brain cell working at max capacity for a good idea.

...Twenty minutes later, they still hadn't quite come up with anything, but Roman was starting to get just drunk enough for an idea to form.

"Wait," he said suddenly, holding his hands up. "I've got it. Take a sip every time Logan and Patton act gay."

"That is a fucking fantastic idea, we'll get so wasted. Let's go," Virgil said. They all clinked their glasses before changing them into opaque bottles so they could go to the common room without the other two noticing how heavily they were drinking.

They had just distributed the last of the wine before going out and nearly half an hour later, their bottles were empty. Thank god for mindscape powers though, because they weren't done yet. They were gonna need lots more alcohol if they were going to play for the rest of the night.

Virgil magically refilled his bottle (switching from wine to Irish coffee, because he was already tired) and pulled out his phone with the group chat.

virge: patton just moved half an inch and logan looks absolutely smitten, do we drink?

rem: always assume the answer is yes

So they all took a drink. And a few minutes later they took another. Then another. And so on and so forth.

———

Princey: Well hey, would you look at that, it's another "Logan used a big word and Patton gave him heart eyes." These should be worth double