Sanders Sides Headcanons

Wassup y'all! No one asked for this, but my stupid dumb brain won't let me write so here's a chapter of the headcanons about the sides that I've been compiling for like a month and a half to appease y'all and the fanfic gods until my brain works again. Feel free to start polite fights in the comments about it, I love hearing feedback and getting a chance to share my opinion. Also, some of this is directly from the canon, like the Hogwarts houses, some of it goes against the canon, like the Zodiac signs, and some of it is just regardless of the canon. And I'm stating these definitively because I'm too lazy to write "i think" every time.

Zodiac Signs (Yes, I'm aware they have canon birthdays, but their zodiac signs don't really fit them all that well.)

Patton - He's a Cancer. As my friend kelseymuick so eloquently described one time, Cancer is basically "a Hufflepuff who kicks ass 24/7 while crying. Also crab, snap snap." But anyway, Cancers are emotional, loyal, protective, and very often 'dad friends,' like my friend kittykatkattoo. (Yah I'm tagging all my friends several times fight me)

Logan - He's a Virgo, obviously. Stereotypically smart and organized, a mom friend to the max, and he keeps everyone in line. This totally isn't my Virgo ass claiming a character. Also he's Virgay fight me

Roman - I choose to think he's a Scorpio. I had considered Sagittarius for him, but I thought Scorpio fit better. He's charming, artistic, imaginative, etc. etc. (and also hot which is generally a Scorpio trait just saying)

Virgil - The boy is a Capricorn. Sad uwu hours all the time, and he might be satan, who knows. I don't have a better explanation for this one, I just get Cap vibes from him.

Deceit - Not to be that person, but he's a Gemini.  I mean for christ's sake, think about the symbol! (sorry if this is spoilers but it's my best point here) And he can be manipulative, certainly, and will very quickly change his attitude to adapt to a situation (or y'know pretend to be someone else) and that's a Gemini trait if I ever saw one. (I have nothing against geminis and I do not mean that they're liars, I'm saying that they can quickly shift their personalities which is a good trait to have)

Remy - Pisces. He's emotional, creative, introverted, etc. Again, I don't have a ton to explain myself here, so please argue in the comments if you have any better ideas. I just get Pisces vibes.

Hair and Eye Color (Quite obviously outside the canon but bear with me)

Patton - Messy strawberry blond hair and light blue eyes. Also the boy has freckles and you cannot convince me otherwise

Roman - Really light brown hair, to the point where it almost looks golden. He has very light amber eyes, and not to use the cliche description of Gabriel's eyes from the supernatural fandom, but I'm thinking it's very much close to the color of sunlight through a bottle of whiskey.

Logan - Black hair, usually slicked back. Like how the-pastel-peach on tumblr usually draws his hair, if you've ever seen their artwork. He has really dark hazel eyes.

Virgil - Dark brown hair that still is tinted a little (a lot) purple. His eyes are a really dark brown so they're almost black (and Roman never shuts up about his eyes like oh my god we get it you're gay)

Deceit - Normal brown hair. Heterochromia, obviously. One eye is brown and the other, on the side with the scales, is yellow. Sometimes he wears this sort of mask, Phantom style,  because he wants you to think he's normal until you see the scales and such. So like if you see him and you don't see the snake parts (and he's not dressed like a prick) then you're gonna think he's just a normal guy.