Bye sophmore year 6/20/19

I was kinda late to school this morning. I didn't have time to eat breakfast. Daniel and I took a Polaroid this morning, and I don't like it. We had our English exam today. Juju wasn't there. I called her, but she didn't answer. She never showed up.
     Choir, we watched sing. Mr.Hotelling had me take the attendance down to the office, and I saw Kevin, Seth's dad, and I said hi.
     When school got out, I was sitting with wholesome bean outside waiting to get picked up. I went to see Mr.Tethof, my algebra one teacher from freshman year, that is retiring, before I left. He gave me a hug and told me I could change the world.
     Gretchen picked me up and dropped me off at jujus new house. We walked to the corner store and got candy and Mac and cheese. Daniel came over to help juju put up some lights cuz he's tall and we're not.
     We went outside and Daniel kept picking me up, wanting to throw me in the lake. We went to sit on jujus neighbors dock. Daniel splashes us and I glare at him. Him and I were swimming yesterday, and he kept splashing me, so to get him to stop splashing , I said if he splashed me one more time, he's getting a smooch.
     "I have to smooch you now. I said next time you splash me, I'm gonna smooch you."
      And that's how summer started.

"       And that's how summer started