Mackinac city 8/16/20

Mom picked me up for church this morning. I saw homeschooler Ben. We talked about my summer adventures, and Gabe's yellow corvette. Homeschooler Ben came up behind me, while I was seated in the balcony, and he jumped over a row of seats and sat next to me. Love that. He sat next to us during service, and took notes in a notebook.
Mom drove to some church down the road that had free books. These kids were holding signs that said "Free Books''. I rolled my window down and cheered at them. The next stop was getting gas, going to tropical smoothie, then Mackinaw city. We stopped at a rest area, and we walked on this trail that led to a view above the road, trees, and I think, in the distance, you could see water. We were pointing at some of the stuff written on the structure.
We got to Mackinac City and tried to park, so we could walk in town. We walked toward the main store. I saw a Kobe Brynt shirt and got it for Tyler. There was also a yellow hoodie with turtles on it. We walked out, and there was someone familiar shouting songs. It was John from choir. He was shouting All star by Smash mouth. I said hi, and we talked about choir.
My mom and I continued to walk around. I saw one of my dad's friends, Greg. He asked if all I do is walk around. At least I'm not doing anything bad. Mom says I know everyone because I ran into two people I know, while in Mackinaw city. Mom and I watched a dude juggle fire and sword swallow. We also saw a dude playing the accordion with his dog by his side. Mom and I got fudge. I got mint chocolate. She said I'm her mini me, that she'd get the same thing. There was live music playing on a stage. One of the songs was Sweet Caroline. I was screaming the 'bum bum bum' part. Mom said that memaw likes Neil Diamond.
We went to B.C. Pizza for dinner. We were able to dine in which was nice. I love the mural there. We got pepperoni pizza and breadsticks. Was very good. A woman came in, asked me if the pizza was good. I gave her a thumbs up. A guy was behind her, looked around my age, looking at me.
We left and went to the park by the bridge. The sky was looking scary, but pretty at the same time. I took lots of photos and videos. There was a chinese teen couple, I think, and I took a picture of them, for them. They were so cute. I hope they stay together forever. They were both so happy.
Mom told me that Mackinac city is memaw's favorite place. She used to say that she's going for a drive, and she would just come here, by the bridge. I would probably do the same.