Helicopter 8/30/20

Mom picked me up for church this morning; we were both tired. Homeschooler Ben came up to me and gave me a hug. He was very dressed up. I told him he looked nice.
Mom and I went to Walmart and got snacks for our day in traverse city. My mom wanted to walk around the old, kirkbride buildings. My mom likes old, abandoned hospitals. She likes history a lot. She knows a lot about those buildings. They made some of the buildings into little stores. We walked around the barns that went with the buildings. There were gardens with lots of different kinds of flowers. There were sunflowers. There were monarch butterflies all over the flowers. We went to hippie tree. That was colorful. There was a torn down, graffiti building we went into. There was also a cute little fairy trail we walked through.
Then we got dinner, and stopped at Walmart, so mom could get a new phone charger for her car. Then we headed to the airport for helicopter time. Everything was small and unreal. It was absolutely amazing. I never wanted it to land. Mom got scared when the helicopter leaned. I thought it was cool. The whole thing was over before it started.
It was time to head back home. I was in such a good mood. I was playing Ghost Town by Kanye West ft PARTYNEXTDOOR, and yelling,
"Nothing hurts anymore, I feel kinda free..."