Homecoming 10/6/18

I woke up before my alarm, and I couldn't get back to sleep. I decided to get up and get ready to go to Livs house.
Liv was happy to do my hair and make up. She was having fun. We were listening to music on her speaker while getting ready.
Taylor came over to Livs house to take pictures with Liv and I. Livs mom took Liv and I to Payless because she wasn't going to let me wear my black converse with my dress. The lady that was working was really nice, and was excited about picking out shoes for me.
Then, we went to take pictures at the place where my dad and stepmom, Gretchen, got their wedding pictures done. We met up with Tristan(Satan) and other Taylor at dumas park. We tried to take a Polaroid of our shoes, and it didn't turn out well.
We went to B.C. Pizza to eat. We saw this girl that I find extremely annoying, and Satan and I looked at each other and said, "oh no." I don't remember what exactly happened, but I was laughing so hard, I could not breathe.
We went to the Halloween store next door. Satan put on a sombrero and poncho. They were trying to get me to go up to this creepy statue, but I felt like it was going to move and scare me.
Liv and I went to family fair cuz she wanted to get gum. We say Dylan, jujus boyfriend, at the store. Liv and I settled plans on who to avoid tonight.
Then, we went to the school for homecoming. Juju and Dylan kept arguing, so that was annoying. Nate was being depressing and annoying me. I went to hang out with Satan and Liv. Tristan kept poking my forehead at an attempt to make me smile. I just wasn't feeling well. I had cramps, a headache, and I was tired.
A slow song came on, and I left to go dance with Sean. I told him before that I'd dance with him if he didn't have anyone. It was very awkward for me.
Before I left, I gave Satan a hug. I came home, put comfy clothes on, took my makeup off, and went to bed. I was tired.