Found out Ben has a last day 10/23/20

I went to school today. I rode the bus there. There was an exam in painting class that I forgot about. In financial management, I did some work and reviewed. Choir, not a lot. Online class. I turned in The Other Wes Moore book in english class. Horticulture, not a lot.
I went to the library after school to get ready for work, and waited for my boss to pick me up. I saw my mom. I guess she called into her work today. We sat and talked for a few minutes. Then Nate came and got me. I might be getting a Jets sweater. Love that.
I got to work, clocked in, put an apron on, and cleaned the sinks. I went to get lids from Ben to wash and Nate asks me,
"Did your best friend tell you he has a last day?"
Ben looks at me with a face that says "-I was going to tell you...-"
"No..." I responded.
I guess Ben leaves in the middle of December. I cried. He felt bad, so he came and wrapped his arm around my back, and gave me a hug. He smelled good. I cried a bit.
Nate says to Parker, "We'll move up on the best friends list."
Gabe came back where my section is located. He was singing Bohemian Rhapsody. Whenever it comes on the radio, I ask him to sing it with me, but I don't actually sing at Jets.
"Do you like my secret talent I don't tell anyone about?" He does have something there.
Caleb came up to me to tell me that I'm awesome and that Ben won't forget me. I started to cry again. I put in my order; pepperoni jet boat and I got a brownie because sad. I went to pay for my food before I left, and Caleb gave me a hug. I cried, once again, big alligator tears.Then I went to Nate because I had to get my school bag from his car.
"Look, here she is with her red cheeks," then Nate and Parker each give me a hug. Nate tells me, "Parker and I are still here."
But they aren't Ben. There will be no more hanging out after school on Tuesdays, and him making me food, him asking "whatcha tryna do?" like i'm trying to do something bad, no more times of him helping me hang my coat up because I'm too short, him helping me wash the giant bowl that weighs as much as I do, no more talking to him about smelly people. The memories of the giraffe poop. Just a lot of stuff won't be the same, and I'll miss him so much. I've been crying since I left work, and he's not even gone yet. Still got a month and a half. I'm going to be a wreck when he actually leaves.