Last choir concert 5/10/21

I got up this morning and rode the bus to school. I wore my gray dress with pockets, tehe. In drawing class, I worked on my final project which is a picture of Hayden. The assignment is to draw someone who is very important and inspiring to you. Financial management, I worked on the final project. I hate that project. Women's chorale, rehearsal in the auditorium. Danika and I were being silly. Concert choir, we also rehearsed in the auditorium. In english, we were supposed to be working on the final project, which is some type of presentation on what we learned the whole year. One of the things we learned about was overbearing society. Maddy and I were talking about it because I was confused on why we learned about it, like, what was the significance of it? Horticulture, I picked on Austin a lot. I rubbed a yellow dandelion on his report card because he squished one on my forehead last week. Kathryne and I tried to wikihow search "how to make someone bring back their feelings," and, "wikihow how to beat an ostrich," came up.
Gretchen picked me up from school. Went home, ate mac and cheese, took care of my laundry, made my bed, and cleaned my room, so it'll be clean when I come home tonight, and sad because of the last concert. Painted my nails yellow, and switched to my yellow dress. Left the house.
I got there early. Kathryne was there. Danika came soon, and we took pictures together. We all warmed up. Whenever we warmed up with Mr.Reed before a concert, he'd say something about how it could be the last, so make the most of it, and take it all in. We didn't realize that our last performance with him was going to be last year. When we were all freshmen, we thought our last concert was so far away. You never realize you're going to have a last something, until it's happening.
We went outside and waited for the band. It's cold. Women's chorale starts: Cripple creek, somewhere out there, and This Little light of mine. Then concert choir: When I'm 64, Midnight Mists, and Cruisin for a bruisin. I didn't really zone out. I was shaking because I was so cold. When I was done there, I went and curled up in my gray fluffy blanket Ally got me for my birthday. I disappeared in that blanket. I was still cold.
Then it was Old Irish time, the time everyone usually gets big sad. Well, before that, the seniors got their jar of love, an original copy of Old Irish, and a fist bump. Reed got called down to sing with us, by other students. I thought I would cry, but I didn't. Maybe I was too cold to cry, or I already cried the night before. Crying happens when it happens.
I took some pictures with friends. I went up to Cameron to tell him my dad said he looks like my brother. Talked to Ethan, The Map, about Hayden's surprise. I wanted to talk to Hayden, but I could not find him. I was too cold, and got into the car and went home.
The sky was pretty. The sky, and the concert on the football field, was a main character moment like in High School Musical, except it's not a musical, and this is Gaylord High School in a small town with not a lot. Little moments like that are important though. We need to take in each moment because life goes by too fast, and soon memories are going to be the only things you have, and are able to hold onto.
Also of course I read all my senior notes as soon as I got home.