Rain 6/22/20

Today started off with me not wanting to get out of bed. I decided to get up. I was looking for cereal. I asked all my dad's friends who were camping, if they had cereal. One of them had fruity pebbles, so I had some. Lexi and them went to Walmart, and I went in my camper and did some writing. I got all sad for a bit, writing about Daniel. When Lexi got back, we hung out. We sat at one of the pavilions. Lexi tried to make a tik tok video with me. I ate a pizza lunchable and we talked. We talked about how we can never tell when people like us. We talked about how my "type" is basically tall, nerdy dudes. We walked to the corner store, and Lexi got gummy worms.
Pizza sock kid texted me. I think we're going to hang out Friday, when he gets out of work, and before I go to work.
I went back to my campsite and ate spaghetti while Lexi and Kendra ate at their campsite. My dad said something about brownies. I went to the park with Lexi, Kendra, and the little boy who looks like Tyler when he was little. The boy wanted to go back to the campsite. We walked on the trail in the woods, while he rode his bike on the pathed road. We hid in the woods, and then went back to my campsite to get brownies.
We went to one of the pavilions and started dancing in the rain. We went on the swings, and it started to really pour. We listened to music and screamed songs.
Kendra says to me, "I love how I can be myself with you."
"That's the kind of people you should surround yourself with; people who you can be yourself around."
She said none of her friends would do this, that she wishes I was closer to her age, and she doesn't want Lexi and I to leave tomorrow. Our clothes were soaked. We were back by the pavilion and talking about going into the lake. I was the first to go in. The water was warm, and felt nice on my skin. It was sprinkling, and you could see the rain drops falling into the water, finding a new home. It was very calming. I'm really out here being the main character in my own coming of age movie.
We got out because we were getting cold. We went to our own campsites to get shower stuff, then met back at the showers. We didn't leave until we were all done.
"Can you imagine breaking up with me?"
"No!! You're so fun!!"

 "Can you imagine breaking up with me?""No!! You're so fun!!"